Needing help with sales

Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi everyone,

I’ve been running my store now for a few months and I’m yet to see any sales.

I’m running low budget Facebook and IG ads as I don’t want to run out of money 😑.

I feel I’ve got a decent product but noting yet sold ?

Can anyone please give me some advice?

www.burlish.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 3 8

@Burlishclothing wrote:
Hi everyone,

I’ve been running my store now for a few months and I’m yet to see any sales.

I’m running low budget Facebook and IG ads as I don’t want to run out of money 😑.

I feel I’ve got a decent product but noting yet sold ?

Can anyone please give me some advice?

www.burlish.com

Your brand logo is weird but ok. Stock market inspired clothing is cliche and you will find it hard to find any traction period. This niche is very small. Your add to cart button is terrible make it coloured. I always recommend this theme to clients as it is very clean and contemporary. Also your font is too thin make it thicker. 

The thing you don't understand at all is that you need excellent product-market match. The store layout doesn't matter. Who are you targeting which country what age range what placement. There are some products that I have chucked out and go viral and some that are dead as Elvis Presley. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Burlishclothing,

LimeSpot Personalizer App could help in driving sales for your store. We use AI to recommend different products based on user's profiles and browsing history.

Our recommendation box conversion rates are 3 to 5 times higher than standard navigation and we are the #1 App for increasing basket size in Shopify platform.

We offer 14 days free trial and do not charge anything until we actually drive sales for you. Let me know if you're interested? I can help you with the installation and setup.

Cheers,
Michelle @LimeSpot_guru

E-Commerce Conversion AI
0 Likes