Needing some help

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello, I’ve recently opened a handmade jewelry boutique at the end of September. I’ve only been averaging about 4-6 sales a month. I’ve been getting visitors and even more visitors recently but I’m not getting sales and people aren’t making it to checkout. Can I please get some honest feedback on my website, I’d really appreciate any insights. Www.bellasboutique.store/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 121 300

Dear Khelems,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

3. Make a logo

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page

Other

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

Add policies pages

Make your brand first

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our Shopify experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Bellasboutique,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing which is not a good sign for website representation.
  2. Discounts should be offered for better website promotion.
  3. More social links should be added to the site footer for better connectivity.
  4. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.

Hope your visitors get converted to sales.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Traffic is a funny thing because even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized. The image behind "Welcome to Bella Boutique" is cut off and you can not tell what it is. I would get ride of this section

2. Sliders/Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. It's better to have one great image then 2 or 3 average images

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together. This may look like a small item but it stands out a ton when on your collection pages

4. Change your contact email to your domain name as it looks more professional

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. It's import to add the sales copy about why you picked it and why someone wants to buy it. Don't just stick a product on the homepage with no context

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 6

HI Katierose, if you are getting 4-6 sales per month you're off to a great start. Here's a few suggestions if I may:

1. Consider changing your banner message from Welcome to Bella Boutique. Simply state what you sell and agrees the message to your target buyer/
    1. Trendy & Stylish Earrings For Contemporary Women or Business Women (whatever your target is, don't be too broad)
  2. I have a 27 inch monitor and some of your images are fuzzy and pixelated
  3. Consider moving your featured products closer to your banner so people don't have to scroll up/down

I hope it helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
215 6 42

Hi @Khelems 

Trust you are doing good. Your products are classic but i would also suggest try to add in real 999 silver jewelry with same designs as you have in your gold collections.  Also the pearl jewelry is mother of pearls ? OR Fresh Water Pearls ? Please mention that on your website. If not then I would really suggest add in the fresh water pearls jewelry (real ones) or Mother of Pearls (real pearls)many women love silver and pearl jewelry.

I am not saying invest more just add in few stuff.

I have also emailed you.

thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes