New Art Store Opening

memax
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello there,

I'm Max and I'm opening a new store very soon. I'm in the 'fine toothed comb' stage and have a few things I've been unable to resolve.

The main issue I'm having is knowing how to change the Shopify site address. I created this for another business idea (with a different name) I've now abandoned. I know that this won't be displayed when people visit the site but I'd prefer to get it changed for consistency.

Any help on this would be great.

If you'd like to check out the new store (address below) and leave feedback on that instead, also cool.

Thanks in advance everyone.

maxjayart.com

0 Likes

Dear @memax 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add logo and favicon
  • Add CTA at custom sliders(Hero banners)
  • Improve store speed for mobile

maxjartspeed.png

• Keep only one menu for desktop as well as for mobile
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add collection at menu
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add social profile,about us and newslatter at footer
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2953 169 545

Hello @memax, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions. 

- You need to work on the layout of the product page and homepage. Make it professional.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
memax
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey there,

Thank you so much for all the feedback. It's pretty invaluable to me. And now I have an excellent, concrete list of 'to do's' before launch. Superb, thank you again.

0 Likes
memax
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. I would never have thought of those in a million years. I'm an artist and although I'm not totally computer illiterate, I'm very much learning on my feet with this. So this kind of help is such a great way to help me launch a store that is properly optimised.

Again, sincere thanks for taking a look and providing such great feedback.

Max

0 Likes
Daniel2345
1 0 0

Thanks for sharing this, it's really helpful.

0 Likes