New Design Layout for Entering Alt Text on Photos

Highlighted
2 0 0

Is there a place to review some of the design changes being made to Shopify on the back end? 

Some of the new design changes are disappointing and make creating new items take even longer. I'm not sure this is the best place to bring this concern, but I haven't found another place to review new features. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

can you please elaborate and clear out your query? Or you wanna provide any screenshot or so to explain the situation?

Digital Marketing Analyst and Shopify Front End Developer
CedCommerce
Hire Shopify expert Here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

It sounds like there could be code or an app interfering with anything new being added to the website. Please elaborate more on here and we'd be happy to help

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

alt text 1.pngalt text 2.png

This new layout for editing/entering Alt Text on images is frustrating. The layout Shopify was using prior to this was acceptable, quick and easy to use. These extra screens that pop out and load, and you have to wait for the image to load before you can edit alt text make creating new items take extra time. The fewer screen changes we have to go through, the better. I just wanted to leave a review, to see if Shopify had enough customers displeased with this change, and may consider reverting to the previous layout. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

you can mail to shopify regarding this. Check here: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

may be they can help you with the issue you're facing. And, indeed the new interface is not good but there must be a genuine reason for doing so.

Digital Marketing Analyst and Shopify Front End Developer
CedCommerce
Hire Shopify expert Here
0 Likes