Hey there, @karensshop
First off, I really like what you've done with the homepage. Your menu is dedicated to your collections which helps customers find exactly what they need in a timely manner. You do a great job with product imagery and letting your brand voice shine through in your 'Ethics' section.
One area I see room for improvement is within your individual product pages. I would recommend reading over our article on How to Optimize Your Product Pages For More Sales. The article covers 11 different ways on how you can spruce up your product pages to increase sales.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
I have just visited your website. Overall, it is quite beautiful and professional. You put a lot of effort into building it, right? Here are some feedbacks to make it better.
- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. Actually, when your website visitors see that others love and appreciate your products, they are more willing to make their purchases.
2. Build your Contact us page
You should create your contact us page which shows your contact options such as your address, telephone, contact form. It is a good way to build the trust of customers. The easier people can connect with you, the more they are willing to build your products.
3. Product page
- Add the Customer Review section on your product pages. The opinions from other customers have big impact on the buying decision of your customers.
- Consider to put your product description into tabs. So your website visitors can easily and quickly click on it to read the product description. It also help your product description show professionally.
They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :)
I like a lot of your little touches that you’ve added. For example, sorting by budget and material is fantastic. Your personal shopper option and shipping information is hands-down awesome.
A few things that need updating ASAP:
And a few things to add:
Visitor behavior will help you refine other areas of your site, too.
Let’s take your homepage. Heatmaps, which show you where people click or how far they scroll, would be able to tell you if people are jumping to your categories lower in the page. If you’re running ad campaigns on Google or social media, you could evaluate if different traffic engages differently as well.
Session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website, would show you if people are interested in your special offers or if it would be better displayed in a different way. You can evaluate your navigation and see exactly what your customers are seeing.
Visitor behavior can mean the difference between a good change and a change that you didn’t really need to make. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, chat and more with a free trial (no credit card required) and plans that start at US $10/month.
Good luck, Karen! I can’t wait to see your website and business grow.
Hi @karensshop ,
Love the concept for your store! When you're just starting out, I always think its helpful to SEE examples of what really great stores in your industry look like. One of my favorite gift guide setups is FARFETCH
They do a great job organizing their content into easy to navigate sections across their site. Hope its great inspiration for your store
You have a "nice looking store", you've done a great job. Apart from the above-mentioned points, I do have a few suggestions to make it look even better:
I really wish this new start leads you to a better and farther end to lead.
Hi @karensshop ,
Congratulations on your new store. I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection. I've some suggestions for improvement and to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add Home button at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section in home page to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Some sub-menus are giving 404 page even there are products in the main menu section.
Example: There are earrings in JEWELLERY > All section but no products in JEWELLERY > Earrings. Similarly KIDS > All contains slippers but KIDS > Slippers menu page is not listing any products but giving 404 page.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 60 results indexed by Google. But your website has 239+ pages. Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
I do have "contact us" listed at the footer of the page, where I noticed most big sites had this detail. Do you think it needs edited?
I definitely agree I need tabs in the product description. I'm not sure it is something I can do myself so was hoping to make some money through sales in order to pay someone to do this! So unless you are aware of a way...
I really appreciate you having taken the time to review my site.