New Hot Tub Store Feedback

LCARTER93
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi there,

Just finished my new store for selling hot tubs and looking for some feedback on the overall design plus anything which you think I should add

The web address is ribblevalleyspas.co.uk

Thanks

Louis

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

Hi @LCARTER93,

Hyde here, congratulations on launching a fantastic site! You've done a great job, it looks awesome.

I have a few pointers that may help for the site itself, but beyond that, I'd recommend you look at your content marketing funnel and consider what content you're going to create and why. Here are my suggestions for the site specifically: 

When I was on your store I noticed you didn't have your favicon set up. This is a really cool feature and it makes the page look a lot more trustworthy and professional. The favicon is the little logo you see in the tabs on your browser. 

Monosnap_2018-05-21_14-12-43

If you're using a free Shopify theme, you can add your own logo to your store in the theme editor by going to Theme settings > Favicon here: 

Monosnap_2018-05-21_14-13-49

You also don't currently have product reviews. You can add reviews to your product, quickly and easily using the Shopify Reviews app. This app adds a review box to your product page and helps build trust with your customers. It also gives an SEO boost and can display in Google with your product page. There's also a paid app YotPo that gathers image and video reviews and automatically emails your customers to encourage them to leave a review. YotPo also runs a really great blog.

original

Having your prices in a customer's local currency is statistically proven to increase conversions on your store. Customers don't like the confusion of having to figure out how much your pricing is in their local currency. You can also automatically update the currency display based on your customer's IP address. Here are some currency convertor app options:

Aside from all this, I can also see that you currently have some products that are sold out and some that aren't. Have you considered adding an additional collection for products in sales that are nearly sold out? You can create an Almost Gone Collection like Bando. You could create an automatic collection and select two conditions: compare at price is greater than 0.01, and inventory is lower than 5 (or whatever number you'd consider low stock for your products here)

02-12-wku8n-6oif2

There's more on creating automatic collections here should you need it. I hope this all helps, but let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes