New Modern store.

4 0 0

Hello everyone!
Look, I've been in this store for 2 weeks and I'm very happy with the number of visits I received, but I've only had two sales. Good sales but they are few. I would like to know your opinion and how it could be improved. Thank you so much to the entire Shopify community!

www.donnaviziata.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 45

Hi, Sandra!

I'm glad to hear you're getting lots of traffic. That's really important. Now, as you know, you need to convert those visitors in to customers.

The first thing I noted when I landed on your site is that I was confused what your brand is about. The copywriting and the products seem to contradict each other. I would consider hats, backpacks and wallets as clothing and accessories, not organization products. Then on the About Us page the text speaks about a community of creators, freelancers and entrepreneurs. Who exactly is part of the community? Did they design the and manufacture the products? If yes, then I would highly recommend you post their names, photos. Overall, what the brand represents and is confusing. My suggestion is to really define brand. This is an excellent blog post of ours that will help you do that. Your messaging needs to be clear and needs to communicate in simple terms what your brand represents, while at the same time holding the interest of visitors. 

Once you've created some brand guidelines and have crafted a narrative this blog post can teach you different ways to add personality to your brand. Doing all this will help clarify your brand to visitors. When they land on your site they'll know what you sell quickly and if you're bringing the right traffic there will be a better chance they'll convert.

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes