Hi there! I've been open for exactly 3 months today (YAY!) and had quite a bit of success but I lot is from family and friends. I have a pretty decent social media presence thus far (@darlingauthority), but the traffic that I'm driving isn't generating sales and I have a high bounce rate. Wondering if I could get feedback on how to improve?
Thanks in advance!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.
This is an accepted solution.
Congrats on getting your store this far. You may need to add more product as you grow the brand. If the traffic you have is not converting... it may not be the right traffic for your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Hello @dauthority ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey there dauthority,
Hope you're doing well.
Congratulations on your store. It was a delight to stumble on it. I absolutely love your collections, store design and product images.
The section on the homepage where you are showing eco-friendly packaging - is absolutely amazing!!! Specially at these times everyone is so aware and careful about clean and green earth. This was absoutely a delight to see.
I do have a few recommendations for you, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Hero Image - Let it be only one image rather than a rotating carosuel. The viewer does not get time to think if they are interested in the product and it's gone. There are many other reasons why a rorating carousel is not the best option - See here
2. The pop up on your website comes up very fast. A viewer does not get time to look around your website and browse if they like your collection, this won't help you get emails. Let the viewer browse a little on the website and then show the pop up.
3. Social media - "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.
4. I think the Add to Cart button and other call to action buttons can have a little darker colour, right now they are not visible (some people might misread it with sold out buttons because usually sold out buttons have such light colours).
5. You must have a live chat, there is no way around it. If any viewer has any questions, they should be answered when they are on the website. This would descrese the drop rate of the website and if people's problems are solved the conversion rate increases.
6. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
7. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Hello @dauthority welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. The text block on the images aren’t visible, the text block on a plain background increase the site of visibility.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. Adding Plain background on product images will be more helpful as the products will be more visible the current background has some texture which is blocking the 100% visibility of the product.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Trust you are doing great. Please check your email I have emailed you feedback which has approx 10 points
Getting an online presence is very essential for today's modern business scenario. Following is a good blog that will be resourceful.
Since this world is evolving at a rapid pace; you, your brand or any business owner shouldn’t stay static because time has already come to show your presence everywhere. Yes, and it’s incalculably easy by leveraging hidden power of ‘Web.’ It doesn’t cost a fortune to build the strong presence, all you need is an internet connection, yourself or your brand, impeccable strategies.
Beware: If you’re not tech-and-web savvy, building an online presence could be tiring experience for you.
Well, if you’re smart at handling complexities, loves to deal with challenges, and can learn things easy or hard way, congratulations: victory is all yours.