New Online Clothing Boutique

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there! I've been open for exactly 3 months today (YAY!) and had quite a bit of success but I lot is from family and friends. I have a pretty decent social media presence thus far (@darlingauthority), but the traffic that I'm driving isn't generating sales and I have a high bounce rate. Wondering if I could get feedback on how to improve? 

www.darlingauthority.com

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

This is an accepted solution.

Hi dauthority,

General
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
Homepage
  • I have to say the first thing I notice at your store is the popup. It shows up immediately after I land on your site. It won't help you get customers' emails. When they land on your site, let them explore your products first. If you show the popup immediately, your customers will just close it for sure.
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
Product
  • You have plenty of quality images, and you use your own photos, which is very strong selling point.
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Congrats on getting your store this far. You may need to add more product as you grow the brand. If the traffic you have is not converting... it may not be the right traffic for your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. About us page could use a picture to help give it personality

3. Maybe have a couple Featured Product on your homepage and why you picked them...vs a trending now section. 

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Create a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 3

Is that bit about carousels true?  I'm loaded with them.

NM

https://nicolemariefashions.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Fashion wear matching, personalized fashion clothing in Jiangxi brand product export online exhibition .men and women's wear, children's wear,underwear,sports and casual wear,home textiles,carpets and tapestry,shoeshttp://www.jiangxiexport.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @dauthority ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there 

Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store. 

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well. 

And as for urgency - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 66

Hello @dauthority  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. The text block on the images aren’t visible, the text block on a plain background increase the site of visibility.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. Adding Plain background on product images will be more helpful as the products will be more visible the current background has some texture which is blocking the 100% visibility of the product.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
185 5 37

Hi @dauthority 

Trust you are doing great. Please check your email I have emailed you feedback which has approx 10 points

Thanks
Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes