New Pet accessory store No Sales

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello I have started a new pet accessory store called PetsHere this is my first dropshipping store and I haven't made any money back I am losing money on Facebook ads and I am marketing on Instagram I am not getting alot of traffic either, I really need help to turn my store around because I have yet to see a penny from it. The website URL is www.petshere.co.uk

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add your collection pages as main menu links. You can use a drop down function as an option to make it look neat and tidy. I would read your theme documentation to learn how to do this

2. Add links to your footer for about us, FAQ, and shipping policy. Maybe add a form or contact email as not everyone will want to use a chat app

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value. Not every page I looked at had this setup

4. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
2 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you for all the feedback, I will definitely take it into count with the Email and chat app features, however my return policy is on the footer of every page and I will be adding a Featured section in the home page.

0 Likes

Hello,

Nice concept. I think you have to optimize your store for SEO, Shop and Ads.

And Please check your ads setup and bid.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
474 46 237

Hi KainWeir,

General
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I really like the Instagram integration towards the end of the page as this shows that your store is current and active.
Product
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes

Hey Kain,

In order to improve the traffic of your store, you need to make your store more attractive and organized. The fonts you've used is not appealing. There are no sliders. Sliders help you to display the uniqueness of your products/ business. 
There are many more things that require improvement.
Feel free to connect with me for further discussion.
Thanks

Digital Marketing Executive
0 Likes
Excursionist
25 1 11

Hi There, 

My two cents, 

• You need to add more menu items on the top and include all  collection level  navigation there. The top menu item is one of the first elements which people interact with and it has nothing for people to learn more about your products. 
  • Even though you only have 60+ products, I would still advice you to use a search app such as Sparq. It helps people find their products and provides advance features such as dynamic filters, spelling corrections etc. Best of all, it will be free for your use case.
  • Contact Us page has no information, not even email/phone. I would  ideally put it there to show more confidence
  • If you can have a team page that will further give confidence to the users. 
  • You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.

Also I would strongly recommend to spend some time writing product description. A good product description brings in a lot of SEO value and uniqueness to your website. Do keep in your mind the keywords on which you want to rank higher on Google results. 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like