New Shop Choose It - Need feedback

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there ! 

I need some feedback about my new shop (https://choose-it.com).

The shop is in PT-PT.

I do not understand what I have to do anymore because I have traffic in the store but I can not have any sales.

I have already made ads in Facebook Ads, I generate sessions in shopify but there is no conversion of clients and later in sales.

Result: I have zero sales at this time :(

Help me please!!

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 49

Hello, @chooseitsells!

It's good that you're getting traffic to your store. One important factor in getting traffic is making sure the right traffic is coming to your site. Who are you targetting when you make your ads?

Another thing I noticed is your landing page doesn't tell me very much when looking at it. For example, this image:

I don't know what it is your selling. The logo is confusing to me, and the image isn't clear what it is you're trying to sell. Which leads me to the same question: Who are you trying to sell to?

What would be very beneficial to you is to write up a marketing plan to help you define your business is more detail. From what I can tell on the website you haven't crafted a brand that is effectively communicating with an audience. 

Another example is this writing: 

This text reads more like an application for a bank loan than a company trying to inspire potential customers. Read through this blog to learn more about adding personality to your brand.

Have you created any type of plan or strategy for who you're trying to sell to?

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Many Thanks @_Ash_ !

In fact, I did not think of any of this when I created the store.

I have a Facebook page from the store and my biggest difficulty is:
I get to spread the page because I have few followers and few tastes and I feel that this is all a snowball that grows when I have more tastes, because then I will have more sales, and the store will grow.

I invested in Facebook Ads, google ads, but the truth is that I have not achieved many followers nor likes ...

I have even created target audiences; I already did AB tests ... and nothing!

What is not working?

Best Regards,

Choose It Team.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 49

@chooseitsells 

I've looked at your Facebook page and see that you have almost no activity there. If you don't have an audience already interested in your brand, one that you've developed on your own through social media or any other marketing techniques, it's going to be more difficult to make sales than if you have a engaged audience. The method you're using right now is to simply pay for ads without building any depth in to the brand. What you're doing can work, it's just going to cost more money through paying for more and more ads until you make sales, which is risky. This is why I suggested to you in the previous post that you create a marketing plan. 

A marketing plan is a roadmap to how you'll achieve success. In it, you lay out the what it is you're selling, to who, and the strategy you're going to use. It seems to me that currently you don't have a strategy in place. Without a marketing plan, it's difficult to understand where you're going wrong because you have nothing to guide you and compare against. Without a plan you'll continue to feel lost. I highly recommend reading through this document and writing a marketing plan out. 

This is what it says at the beginning of the document:

And that statement is correct. A marketing plan might seem complicated, but it's not. Taking the time to understand what a marketing plan is and creating one will help your business exponentially.

Like my grandfather used to say "Plan your work, and work your plan."

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hello @_Ash_ ,

Many thanks for the reply. I found very interesting.

But what I do not understand is how this marketing plan is done ... Do I have to "respond" to all of these phases of the marketing plan in a Word or pdf document? Or does this marketing plan have to be done and shown to the customer?

I do not understand that point.

Anyway thanks for the answers!

Best regards,
Choose-It

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 49

Good questions, @chooseitsells.

The marketing plan is something you create for yourself. Once you write it out you will then put it in action. It outlines everything you're going to do in your business to be successful. For example, in your marketing plan, you might set a starting goal of making $500 in a month. But how are you going to do that? Well, that is something you include in your marketing plan by outlining the tactics you're going to use. One tactic might be to use social media. Maybe you say to me 'Ash, I already have social media'. Except currently, you're not using social media effectively. You need to create content that people like. Posting a random image to your Facebook or Instagram feed isn't good enough. You need to put in the time before to understand who your target audience is and what type of content they want to see. If you're not posting content that people find engaging then they're not going to care about your store. You should watch these videos on Content Marketing. Also, this is a different article on developing a marketing plan that might be more helpful.

Can you tell me how your target audience is? (Hint: read number 4 of this article)

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I am very grateful for your help @_Ash_ ,

The truth is that I do not know how I will perceive who my target audience is.
I've already connected to my store shopify with Google Analytics but I do not understand who my target audience will be.

I think it will be Men and Women between the ages of 25-34. At least what I've seen in facebook ads.

(I may be saying a lot of **bleep** and I apologize for that, but it's lack of knowledge ...)

Help me realize who my target audience is, please!

And what should I do since my "random posts" are not working? I've already inserted ads on facebook to generate more traffic or to make more sales and I'm desperate ...

I ask for help in this regard.

Thank you.

Best Regards, 

The Choose-It Team.

0 Likes