New Shopify Store - Feedback and Review Requested

fromruby
2 0 1

I just completed my Shopify store and would like some constructive feedback regarding my online store. 

Here is the link: https://from-ruby-to-you-llc.myshopify.com/

Thank you. 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
239 21 114

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few suggestions.

I suggest you to review your Header section, as current is too larger. Adjust the Header content and make a nice header section which looks more professional.

Make a Sticky Header which makes easy navigation on header section for the customers.

Add Shop Now button on the Hero Banner which should direct towards your Collections.

Add Few more products to the homepage to grab the customers  Attention.

You can place related collections in the purchase page by adding more products to your store.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer reviews on your products which increase the sales.

Add your contact details which is important and it builds trust on your store.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @fromruby, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- There's a blank space in the header.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. Add banner image related to the product that you are selling.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add a section of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations

- Don't add policies in the drop-down menu of about us. 

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes