New Shopify store with very High Traffic but so far only 1 sale ! Please help!

BejeweledStones
3 0 0

Hello, 

I have recently launched my shopify store (drop-shipping) a few weeks ago. I am doing some marketing on Facebook, Instagram and Google which has been very successful in getting lots of people to my store.  However, this has only given me 1 sale in a around 3 weeks. I am a bit worried as I think my store is beautiful but do not understand what is turning the customers away.

Please help ! 

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
470 46 155

Hi @BejeweledStones

Can you provide me a store URL link?

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
BejeweledStones
3 0 0
Hi there , thanks for responding.

Please see my url below
https://www.bejeweledstones.com/

0 Likes
Influnet
6 0 0

That is exactly what most of us online store owners go through, the thing is, most people spend too much money on Facebook, Google etc ads, i believe these ads are too general and the audience is very diverse so not targeting enough. try influencer marketing, you will still use facebook and google platforms but in a very innate way not generally huge traffic but fewer with more sales conversion. i hope this article will help you get started .  https://influnetglobal.com/blog/uncategorized/influencer-marketing-done-safely-and-on-a-budget/  they have some great insight

0 Likes
BejeweledStones
3 0 0
Thank you for your response and a very helpful article. Is there anything that you would suggest I change on my store ?
0 Likes
Influnet
6 0 0

you are most welcome, you have a beautiful store the only thing i would recommend/suggest is you limit the number of perceived discounts(  37.50  75) they tend to make people think you are getting rid of old stock, poor quality products or you are not having any sales hence the discounts. keep just a few of these. wish you the best

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
861 21 246

Hi @BejeweledStones !

Add a favicon

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here