New Site Feedback

Tourist
9 0 1
Hi,

Was looking for constructive feedback for www.sexyeone.com

It’s a bit of a work in progress but launched. It is my first online store so I am not expecting miracles right out of the gate. I am getting pretty functional with the backend but would love any feedback positive or negative.

Thanks
Mike
0 Likes

Hi @BuzzG 

Just went through your checkout and you don't have your logo there. That might hurt conversions. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

So cool.

Home page is very impressive.

0 Likes
Explorer
103 3 11

@BuzzG wrote:
Hi,

Was looking for constructive feedback for www.sexyeone.com

It’s a bit of a work in progress but launched. It is my first online store so I am not expecting miracles right out of the gate. I am getting pretty functional with the backend but would love any feedback positive or negative.

Thanks
Mike

@BuzzG 

Glad to see that you're using the Impulse theme - a good paid Shopify theme.

I've just taken a look deeply at your site, personally I think overall it is OK. But there are still a lot of things which I think you will need to improve your site. So in this short conversion, I will focus on some important points only. You can find below for the detail.

* Design

- Home page: 

+ Menu: I think you should reduce a little bit the height of the menu. You've done a stick menu is good, but the height is quite high so when I scroll to the bottom of the page => the space for another content is not too much, special in a small screen

stick_menu.png

+ Content

The image height is not the same in Featured collection block

image_heigh.png

+ Footer:  

- A lot of space in the footer special on the right of the page.

- Add accepted payment methods is good too.

- Remove Power By Shopify if possible. If you don't know-how, you can read it HERE

- Collection page:

- The total products on each page are too much. I suggest to set about 16, 32 or max is 64 products per page.

- The filter block is too long, so you can set default is close. If possible you can use a filter app because I see that your site has a lot of products. So a smart filter will increase the customer's experience.

- You should add the review to your products, the reason you can see as in the Product page review part.

- Product page: 

- The text height: I think you should increase a little bit

- You should add customer review into your store because Online reviews impact purchasing decisions for over 93% of consumers

- You already added a page "Size Charts", but we've worked with some big brands I saw that most of them add the size chart into the Product page. There must be a reason here, but personally I think it is good for customer experience.

- Add trusted badges will help your customers more trust in your services.

- The image quality: I think it is not really good. I see some blur on your image.

- Other pages: 

- It is quite good now.

* Promotions

- I don't see any promotion on your site. If possible, there are some good things I think you can do:

+ Free shipping

+ Discount

* Loyalty

- Do you have any programs? It is good to have this because it makes your customer happier, also keep they go long-term with your business.

* Shipping

- Did you implement any shipping tracking system? It is really important for your customer, they need to know about the order status, also it helps you to reduce the support time + questions from your customers.

* Speed

- Really good, but if you can improve the scores on mobile to 90-95 (mobile) it should be great.

Here is your current score on google page speed

speed.png

That's some things I can recommend for you at the moment. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact me.

If you feel my comment is good, don't forget to like it :). Thanks!

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

1. Homepage:

- The navigation bar is big, it's hard to see the products, quite distractful

2. Collection page:

- Make sure every photo is the same dimension

3. Product page:

- Add customer reviews

- Add more multi-angle photos

- Shorten product name

- Work more on the product description

4. Promotion:

- Bring promotion to the header of your site

- Use newsletter popup to collect your customer email

These are the most basic things reviewing your store. HappyPoints offer the free Review my Store service.

If you need any help, feel free to let me know!

Hannah Pham | Blogger at Happypoints.io
0 Likes
Trailblazer
371 22 92

Hi, if you dont mind can you help me understand that you have over 7000 products but have installed no search app.
Considering the default search for Shopify sucks and generates a blank page https://sexyeone.com/search?type=product&q=.
 If you try to search partial word or make typing errors, I always assume that any store owner will rush to install a basic search app for their store.

I work at Sparq and help people improve their search conversion for their stores. Your answer will help me understand how to approach people.

Also you can work on few things-

1. You can work on getting a favicon for your store.
  2. Offer some promotional discount, to engage customers.
  3. Also try making your store uniform thoughout as some products have different size of images, which is quite odd.
  4. Right column in your footer is empty, try moving social links there.A
    Also facebook is redirecting to shopify. I hope you'll get this resolved soon.

If you'll try Sparq, do let me know your feedbacks.
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1
There is a filter app on the store.

Loyalty program I am looking into as well as balancing the footer menu.

Different images sizes from different CSV uploads from suppliers. I am looking into a fix

Facebook redirecting I missed so thank you for that

Thanks for your feedback
0 Likes
Trailblazer
371 22 92

Thankyou for liking the feedback. Happy to help you.
Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes