New Site Just Launched - Feedback Welcomed!

Jason_Merrill
1 0 0

Hello world, I just recently launched my site and made my first legitimate sale.  I'd love to get some feedback from some seasoned members on pros and cons.

luandpete.co

Thank you.

0 Likes
SparklyMeMaw
Tourist
4 0 2
I really enjoyed your website .. simple and easy to navigate I am still learning daily but I opened my store about 1.5 years ago… and I stick with simple and easy to navigate and get 25 to 50 orders daily… I am looking for more tho I need to add something “more exciting” eye catching on my home page … I like how yours goes straight to the products.. anyways welcome and good luck  
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @Jason_MerrillThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Homepage recommended layout- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a favicon.

- Make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button to let customers make an action.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

Just do these improvements and add the required tools in your store which will help you to drive conversions to your store. Make your store engaging to engage the visitors coming to your store & drive conversions for the long term.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @Jason_Merrill 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

lunspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action. Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add live chat support
  • Use cart icon instead of cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
0 Likes

Hi @Jason_Merrill

Glad to know that you have chosen Shopify for starting your online business! Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Add a Favicon to your website to make your website unique and stands out

2, Add Add to cart button on your product list. This encourages customers to buy your products and increase conversion rate.

PageFly_0-1625738373570.png

3, Make your home page different from your collection page by:

• Adding review/ testimonial section: This helps increase your store’s trustworthiness and make customers feel at ease when they are buying from your store. You can refer to this template as an example 

PageFly_1-1625738373350.png

• Adding featured collections: You can promote your best-selling products and/or your sales collection to attract more customers. You can take examples on this template here 

PageFly_2-1625738373384.png

• Add Feature & Benefit section: Why should customers buy from your store? What makes your store different from others? This section will be reason why customers should stay on your store. These are some samples of benefits customers can gain from one store 

PageFly_3-1625738373234.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes