New Site Launched! - Women's Clothing

Yoojung_Shim
26 0 0

Could you guys take a time to look over our website and give some feedbacks? We just launched last week.

Positive/Negative or any thoughts, ideas, suggestions are welcomed :)

Thanks,

Chloe

0 Likes
Learn_for_bette
Tourist
105 0 2

Hi Chloe,

I felt you must personalize your store. Tell people about yourself through a blog post. Share your experiences and once in a while about your products. This way, visitors can easily connect with you.

You can have a SEO friendly domain to blog or use the inbuilt blogging feature in Shopify.

Your offerings are really good. Just that you must bring people to have  a look.

Good Luck

I encourage freelancers, Entrepreneurs and people who are into eCommerce to use few minutes a day to enhance their skills by joining a new course, watching video tutorials and also creating an alternative career. You can apply knowledge you gain in Digital Marketing, Business Strategy, Accounting and Economics in your eCommerce effort.
0 Likes
Gretchen_Goetz
6 0 0

Love your store! And love the pieces!

0 Likes
Ashley_Chambers
3 0 0

The main page is great! I love that you know straight away that there's options for discounts (via email signup and order amounts), but it's a bit of a downer that some of the pages don't have anything on them :( I went straight for the accessories page and to my dismay there were no items ... maybe not including them until you have products to sell would help??

0 Likes
Dominic3
Shopify Partner
157 0 9

Where is your store? :P

0 Likes
Usman-S
1 0 0

Hi, 
Hope you are fine. I'm from Pakistan and glad to do your help, You need to crop all images in one size or crop in square from shopify dashboard link is like this ( https://www.artisanmarket.online/admin/products. click on product image and edit product in shopify paint studio. resize or crop all images in square and save them. that's it, If you have any  problem let me know at webcreativessquad@gmail.com

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG 

0 Likes