New Skincare Brand Website – Would Love Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Would love honest feedback or any suggestions for improvements – www.evenprime.co

We are a modern personal care company founded in Santa Monica, CA. Our product was formulated by top chemists in Korea using the best ingredients found in K-Beauty. Clean, 100% vegan, cruelty-free and eco-friendly. The brand aesthetic was inspired by '90s anime!

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 3.57.24 PM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi lilcountryfox,

General

• FAQ page is great.

Homepage

• If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.

Product

Products images doesn't seen in the related Product sections.

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 02.17.00.png

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Howdy Koh & Rickie 

Great looking and clean brand & site. Nice job on getting it this far. I have been to Korea, and most of Asia, and they have some awesome beauty and design stores. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. It's a beautiful site. The only big issue from a design POV is you don't know where one section ends and another starts. For example your email sign up box in the footer is floating in mid air and it can get lost having one solid background and no clear distinction between sections on the site

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. The footer could use a different colour to help tell people it is the end of the page

4. I thought the line by Carl Sagan was a customer review at first. I would give this section a title to break it up

5. My agency works with a lot of ecom brands and I bet how-to and customer testimonial videos are going to help you drive awareness and purchase on Facebook/IG. Especially if you use the collection ad format. Plus putting the videos on YouTube would help rank you in organic search

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page to help set expectations with customers

2. I would move the VIEW ALL INGREDIENTS link higher up on the page, so customers don't miss it

3. The related product section didn't load for me on my 13" MPB. I checked a few product pages and I just got add to cart buttons. It oddly works on my Android Pixel 2 device... I get the image, product title and add to cart button. Does this still need to be loaded on desktop?

4. I would add longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. This will helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. Plus information in drop downs don't always get scrawled by Google

5. The site looks a lot better on mobile, which is great as a lot of your traffic will be mobile. However, don't forget a lot of people finish a purchase on desktop and you want to make sure that experience is just as clean and easy on the eye

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
9 0 0

Thank you – caught the issue with related products. Our developer added in a feature where you could specify items per product as opposed to one standard recommendation across the site. There was a brief moment where no products were tagged as related.

Looking in to social links opening externally. We'll eventually have a sign-up bonus code!

0 Likes