New Store - Feedback Appreciated!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! I would really appreciate feedback on my first Shopify store at: https://scoutparentguide.com

I am especially interested in feedback related to the home page, and the product page.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized and super text heavy right how. Less text would make it feel less overwhelming

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. I would work on your tex and layout as there is just tons of text on the page right now

3. The layout and design of your site and product page is the biggest area you can improve on

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Diane_Faile,

Your store is nice, but you need to work on it a little more.

General
  • The first impression is incredibly important for your online store. A great logo helps this impression. There are many great auto logo creators for free such as Hatchful.
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the tab of your web browser. You can find information to how you can add here.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I suggest adding a FAQs page. So your visitors access the most critical questions easily.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • You should add an interesting title and call-to-action button to your hero image.
Product
  • The product images look great but they are not a standard. Standard images help to consistent look at your store.
  • Make sure your Add to Cart button is noteworthy on your page. The larger, the brighter you can make.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like