Hi everyone. My store just opened recently - https://www.cascadiadesignstudio.com/
I'd like feedback on the "on page" aspects of my shop before I shift my focus to social media and marketing. I made a lot of modifications to my theme and want to be sure I address anything that could use improvement: Layout, organization, text, images, usability, etc. My social media is non existent and I plan to start with Instagram, but want the site optimized to be able to convert before I drive traffic.
Any and all comments are welcomed and appreciated!
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
This is Vinod Digital Marketing consultant from Bombay India providing Google Ads, Bing Ads, Email Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization services to small and medium businesses across globe.
I have seen your website. Below is my feedback.
1. Website is good simple and easy to navigate.
2. Product details page just mention only about product try to get rid of about section as it's getting repetitive.
3. Try to mention the weight of titanium used in your products. In terms of grams just like people do in gold rings.
4. Since you have diamond rings with titanium does the diamond come with certificate from GIA or IGI are these real diamonds. I have worked in jewelry industry as retail sales so just asking as I know the buying behaviour of customers.
5. Many buyers also trade in after buying do you offer that ?
6. Product details page avoid keeping shipping policy tab since it's common just make a single page. Avoid keeping social share icons too. People are interested in product let them read only about product details.
Let me know if you need any help in digital marketing I would be glad to grow ur business via digital channels.
Hi @eferg !
Very interesting logo, I like the design.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
Hello @eferg, I reviewed your store & here is the feedback:
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Add social media links in the footer.
- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!