New Store Feedback

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Shopify Community and Team,

I am looking for feedback and guidance on my website www.detilusa.com I launched it last month and used one of the premium themes to setup each section and content. Since then I have promoted the site using Facebook and Instagram Ads as well as ran free shipping promos which is generating traffic and likes but no orders yet. Also, I have received feedback that the business concept and idea is cool, interesting, and impactful which leads me to believe some changes need to be made on my site to increase orders. 

I would greatly appreciate any help, feedback, and assistance.

Thank you,

DETIL07

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
166 40 71

Hello Detil, 

I like where you're going with this! First things first, I would recommend tightening up the homepage. It's an awful lot to scroll through until you get to your messaging. The header and logo are occupying a lot of real estate and the hero image is a lot to scroll through. My best bet is that customers aren't making it much past this on desktop and bouncing. Mobile looks clean throughout the site - good work! Also, when you reduce the size of the hero (slideshow) image, I would recommend adding some copy and action items (buttons or other callouts). 

Remember, people are looking for a way to get to what they're looking for as quickly as possible. You also have to keep in mind who your customer is. Paint a clear picture in your mind and ask yourself if what you have speaks to them and helps them. Better yet, sells them. 

Add some featured products to your homepage. Stuff you know will catch peoples eyes. I would recommend adding this above the About Us section. 

You also have 5 categories as of now. Add some thumbnail images or icons for quick navigation to those collections. Again, creating an easy and quick way for a customer to get to what they're looking for. 

I would recommend starting with the homepage as I feel that is where the biggest issue is currently. Feel free to keep me posted along the way. 

If there's anything else that I can offer, please feel free to reach out!  

Did I provide you with a working solution? Give me an Approved Solution!

Likes are appreciated as well :)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add policies pages at footer

6. Need to showcase your product properly 

There are other areas you need to work

Need More Expert Guidance? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Hello @DETIL07,
I just went through your store and I was confused regarding the category of products you're dealing in.  Therefore, a lot of improvement is required to make your store relevant, appealing and attractive. Here are some of the points regarding this:

- The slider image is very huge and covers the whole screen. A visitor has to scroll up/down to see the whole image.

- There's no favicon. 

- The products you're dealing in should be properly categorised. 

- In the body of your store, there should be various collections. As of now, there's only text present in the website. 

- Update the meta information for the pages and products.

- There are many more things which are required to be fixed in order to make your store more appealing and attractive.

Feel free to discuss further in case of any doubt! 

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Shay,

Thank you very much for the feedback and suggestions. I am brand new to e-commerce and as you can tell new to web design. Do you know anyone that can help with these upgrades or changes as I want to make sure the site is user friendly and inviting. 

Thank you,

DETIL

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
166 40 71

Detil, 

I would be happy to help you get things cleaned up and more user-friendly. I would say that we would start with the homepage and expand from there, if needed be. Please feel free to private message me so we can setup a consultation. 

Thanks, 

Shay 

Did I provide you with a working solution? Give me an Approved Solution!

Likes are appreciated as well :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Sarth,

Thank you for the help and recommendations on what needs to be improved. I am brand new to e-commerce and web design. Do you know anyone that can help with making these changes? 

Thank you,

DETIL 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @DETIL07 ,
Yes. You can Schedule a meeting with Manisha Rautela for this. 
https://calendly.com/manisharautela/15min?month=2019-08

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes