New Store Feedback!

mais
1 0 0

Dear Community Members, 

We have recently launched a new store, request your valuable feedback on below topics:
1. Overall user experience
2. Home page
3. Product pageStore URL: epbestdeals.com 

Thank You,

epbestdeals.com

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1697 180 498

Hey there, @mais 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Well done on launching your site, I know how much work goes into it. The first thing that I looked at here were your product titles descriptions. While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this shirt? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organic

I noticed that you have an About Us section in your footer, it is, however, very short and does not really tell your customer anything about your business. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. You can read up on how to write a persuasive About Us page here.

I can see that you have social media linked, however, you do not have any posts on Instagram yet. Having a social media presence is incredibly important in eCommerce. You can check out our guide on building your presence here. 

One small thing which isn't crucial but will make your site look that bit more professional is adding a favicon that matches your business logo. A favicon is an icon that appears on a tab in a browser, usually a logo. You can add a favicon to your site as per this guide.

Browsing through your page I noticed that most of your products are currently on sale. When a company offers a discount to their customers, they’re taking a big risk of devaluing their services. Customers can get the impression that the services being offered aren’t worth paying full price for. It also sets a precedent in the customer’s mind that your pricing isn’t firm. When promoting sales it is important to use scarcity and urgency to your advantage. If your store is constantly offering discounted prices it is not going to create any urgency, your customer won't see the need in buying right away as there is no end to the sale insight. It is great to see that you are offering free shipping, but offering free shipping for a limited time, as well as offering discounts for a limited time would be much more effective in getting those first few sales. Take a look at our post on using urgency and scarcity to your advantage for more information on this.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey EP Best Deals,

A home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu for ease of navigation to the homepage. The currency converter should be placed beside the cart instead of being placed below it. Other keen observations for site improvement are as follows:

1. The header template should be used to highlight some amazing discount offers as well apart from free shipping offers.
  2. The logo should be shifted to the extreme left while the side links to the extreme right to avoid the header look more congested.
  3. The "Sizing Chart" section in the footer can have the main description in slightly smaller font size and black in color as well.
  4. Favicon is missing, which is a must for site identification.
  5. The central banner should be full width to avoid unwanted white space on both sides.
  6. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be created for all discounted products for better customer engagement.
  7. For depicting site peculiarity, bestsellers are a must.
  8. Testimonials and Instagram images should be added for better brand promotion.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improve and bring you a lot more sales and success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 443

Hey @mais ,

Your store looks great. Everything looks appropriate. To enhance the browsing experience make your store look more interactive and engaging. Maximizing engagement on your store is one of a great way to engage the visitors on your store which makes the customer take action on your store. You can maximize the engagement on your store by adding a loyalty reward program. 

The loyalty program and referral program will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Homepage:-

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Also, you can display testimonials on the homepage.

Overall, it's looking great. 

Other Add-ons:-

1. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

2. Add smart pop-up.

3. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency and it will increase the curiosity amongst customers. It helps in increasing sales. 

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes