New Store - Getting traffic But NO Sales - Help

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi All, 

I've recently just started my first Shopify store - Missundressed https://missundressed.com/

We are fashion focused and offer lower than RRP on all products. 

At the moment the website gets a good amount of visits, roughly 200-300 per day, and around 90% from the US.

Around 1% of customers will add to cart, but none will continue to purchase. 

Does anyone have any tips or advise on how to better this result? 

Or if my particular cart could do with any improvement. 

Appreciate any and all help!

Thanks all. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @MissUndressed ,

I would suggest to check your check out process. Is there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 19%. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

okk.png

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

I hope you like my feedback. Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Missundressed,

"The areas catching "customer attention" if includes "promotional offers" can increase your conversion rate by 50%".To achieve the same, you need to create a "black unique header template" and use the offer "Easter Weekend Sale-50% OFF" on the header top. Look into the remaining pointers as well:

• "Collections" is misspelled as "Colletctions" in the dropdown menu.
  • You are missing the "home button" in the dropdown menu.
  • Want better "customer connectivity" and an improved "customer association"! add Facebook. Instagram, Twitter etc as the footer social links for the same.
  • The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  • "Add trust badges to your site homepage".This is important as it helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

An attempt worth praising, Keep it up!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

Above there is already some amazing advice so here's 2 cents:

FOCUS ON HUMANS OVER TACTICS

How: Using your Google Analytics find out how many visitors are new vs repeating. If you are only getting new visitors then your problem is not conversions, your problem is building relationships with your consumer.

Think about this: People buy light bulbs online because they need it, they don't care who is selling it. On the other hand, people buy clothes because they want it, and because they like the brand. If I were you, I would think about how to increase my brand perception and loyalty.

What this means for you: Think about how you can build a relationship with your consumers so that they want buy from you instead of Forever 21, HnM, Zara and the other million websites. Some examples of ways you can do this is through email marketing, social media marketing, and paid traffic remarketing campaigns.

Yes, make sure that all your technical stuff is on point, but don't forget to put yourself into your consumers shoes and think, if I didn't own this brand, what would make me want to buy from this brand over another brand?

-Cesar

New York City

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @MissUndressed 

A very sleek and neat site! I think that totally suits the approach you have with your business and your overall philosophy. 

I recommend: 

1) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

2)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

3) Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes