New Store ( Gotta Love Dogs Though)

Jocelyns_Store
Tourist
6 0 0
Hey! I'm new to Shopify. I am working nonstop to build up my customers. Please Check it out or share it with someone you know loves dogs. I make and sell dog treats. I will eventually make and sell dog toys too! Please check it out!! http://photo-editor-pro.myshopify.com/
0 Likes
Jocelyns_Store
Tourist
6 0 0
Password to get in is Dogs
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Congratulations on starting a new venture! I love the niche and I think it has great potential. The homepage feels a little bit like a personal blog - consider adding more content that will help you convert more visitors into customers: featured products, the benefits of buying your dog treats, blog posts etc. 

Content like this will be more engaging for the visitors and will tell them why they should buy from you.

You are still adding content, but it's a great start. 

Make sure to add more trust signals, such as: About us page, Contact us page, Shipping policy and Returns policy. This alone can help you improve your conversion rate - people like to have this info clearly displayed and accessible on the website, before committing to buy.

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @Jocelyns_Store 

First question, why do you have a URL https://photo-editor-pro.myshopify.com/ that completely confuses people:) I would never think that a store with this name would sell dog treats. I assume you will be purchasing a domain soon, and I recommend choosing something short that will give customers an idea what they are about to see there. Also, domain plays a huge role in search engines, so you want to go for something simple. But that is a whole another story. 

Let's see what we can change on the site. 

First off, the homepage needs to be improved. 

-add featured products section underneath the hero banner 

-add images to the testimonial section

-add a favicon 

-use better quality images

-create a separate page for Contact us, About Us and FAQ sections. Link them to the navigation bar 

Product page 

-write a fuller description to your products. List the ingredients and why it is better than the treats from PetCo for example. 

-I assume you will be adding more products, make sure to categorize them correctly. 

Functionality 

-Since you are working on building up a customers base, implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2451 142 443

Hello @Jocelyns_Store, congratulations on coming up with a new Shopify store. Here is the feedback:-

1. You should change the font style on the banner image.

2. Add a separate about us page, quick links in the footer which includes privacy policy, shipping policy, refund policy, social media links.

3. Add attractive slider images in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button. 

4. Display the product that you are selling on the homepage with a call to action button like 'BUY NOW', 'ADD TO CART'.

Some marketing tools that you can add which will help you to keep your customers engaged are:-

1. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

2. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

3. Add a LiveChatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

4. Add Q&A so that customers can ask anything they want related to the product and you can answer their immediately. It can be shown below the product.

5. Web push notification is great to send updates to your customers anytime even when they are not on your store. Like you are planning to sell dog toys too so whenever you will start selling dog toys, you can notify your customer about this update by send push notification. These are clickable and bring the customers directly to your store. 

To implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Dear Jocelyns,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

Header/Footer -- 

Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a smart toggle search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for as well as go for sticky header.

Also, create a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator.

Home Page -- 

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers.  

Also Show Feature Products,Instagram feed etc. at home page.

Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions. 

Collection Page --

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. 

Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.

Product Page -- 

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button.

I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale  that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.

Cart Page -- 

Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more. 

This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store. 

Integrations on your store --

How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions? 

Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks  on Google. 

Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:

1. Include live chat option that is visible on every page of your store to keep your customers happy and retain them. 
  2. There needs to be a strong colour coordination among all the colours used on your store. Try to use the same or similar colours used in your logo throughout your store and in the social media business page banner or cover picture you create.
  3. Create a sense of urgency with countdown timer, ‘only 1 left’ features  and promotional banners highlighting ‘sale expiry’.
  4. Ensure your store speed is optimized. You can do this by checking your google page speed score. Minify codes that are redundant or apps that are slowing down the site speed.  Make your site mobile-friendly. 
  5. Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font and colour coordination.
  6. Optimize your menu and use silo structure.

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Jocelyns_Store
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you so much for your feedback!!!
0 Likes
Jocelyns_Store
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you so much for your feed back!!!
0 Likes

Can you please like and accept solution?

and if you need any help please let us know at: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes