New Store-Need Feedback-No Sales

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi, I need feedback on my store please. I have very, very little money for ads etc. I believe I'm doing all I can at this point. When people visit my store I'm not getting any sales. Can I get some feedback? https://PlumPerfect.Online
0 Likes

Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make your contact email your domain name, this looks more professional

2. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for.

3. I would show a few more products for sale on the homepage

4. Maybe think about adding a nice image at the top of your site below the main menu to help set the tone about your site, brand and what you sell

5. I would change the names of your main menu links to focus on what products you sell and not how much they cost.

Product Page Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them

4. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it will help with SEO, which is important if you don't have money to spend on ads

Your store needs some work to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I'm drop shipping and my products are all based on measurements and each item. Since I can't have one sizing chart, what else can I do to make it more professional? Thank you Vanessa Cooper, Plum Perfect Online
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi PlumPerfect2019,

General

• I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.

Homepage

• Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.

Product

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes