New Store Needing Reviews

Solved
1 0 0

I been getting alot of add to carts but no sales. Can someone please review my site and let me know how can i improve my site and sale. https://www.theminkcoatfactory.com. Thank You. Any apps suggestions will greatly be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1788 28 194

Hello,

I just had look into your website.

-> The logo of your store was not looking attractive, you can reduce your store logo that attracts visitors/customers.
-> Your website background color is too much odd. It;s not good to looking.
-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/lPdF2N.jpg, You can decrease gap.
-> And you can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply" . Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1243 73 268

Hey Theminkcoatfactory,

The traffic flow in your store is tremendous leading to a lot of add to carts. However, for sales, you need to put in a little more efforts. Few suggestions from my side are mentioned below:

1. First of all, you need to remove the unwanted space near the homepage header by shifting the central banner alongwith the logo and other menu options slightly upwards.
  2. The logo is just plain text. Get yourself a professional logo designed. This will add brand value to your store.
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. The newsletter should be placed in the footer itself as it occupies a lot of space which looks awkward.
  5. Instead, utilize the space for adding some more Instagram images leading to better brand promotion.
  6. Testimonials need to be added to build better customer trust and belief.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I hope the visitor traffic is very soon converted to customers in your case.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear MinkCoatFactory,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

3. Make a logo

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page with more information

Other

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.task4store.com/collections/expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Shopify Help | Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there!

Your products look great - I love the mink related products. 

I noticed the collection page header area is a little oversized, pushing the products out of sight:

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 08.39.15.png

Consider reducing the area above the products, so they are displayed "above the fold" - the area visible without scrolling down. That's the best converting area in your store, so make the most of it.

As to people adding products to cart and not completing the purchase, it could be due to the fact you're offering free items - people expect them completely free, but might find the delivery cost too high. Make sure to reconsider this strategy - as it often results with high cart abandonment.

Alternatively, contact people who didn't complete their purchases and prompt them to return to your store and complete the order. You can offer a discount or other incentive, as it often works.

Hope it helps!

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you are having a lot of add to cart but no sales, then the problem might be on the checkout page.

01:008-02.png

Are you shipping only to these three countries? If I'm from Vietnam, how can I buy it?

If you are planning to only sell to these countries, I suggest you review your ads targeting or your traffic source. Maybe you are driving traffic from the wrong countries.

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes