?? New Store Needs Your Help! Please Visit Mr. Bunny! ??

Excursionist
62 0 6

Hi all,

We recently opened our store and would love some feedback. ?

Is there anything that we are missing?

What can be improved?

We are using one of the free templates (Supply) and have made so many changes to it. It's pretty much a totally different template now. 

JFYI, we have a very low volume on sales. According to Shopify records we are currently on the top 11% in traffic. But, not sure if that means anything in the real world. 

We hardly sell anything. ? Well, we have 113 orders, but, that's because we have many return customers (some with up to 10 orders).

Below is the link to our site:

https://masskoupons.com

Any feedback would be very much appreciated. 

Sincerely,

Ariel

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
422 6 75

Hey Ariel,

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify. :)

I took a look at your store for you. The first thing I noticed is the empty template near the bottom of your homepage:

I would recommend you remove that section using your Theme Editor if you don't want to use it for anything. 

Your Facebook and Twitter links on your footer are going to your own pages for your store but the Instagram link is incorrect. It's going to the Instagram homepage instead of your business page:

I love the fact you are linking straight to your eBay feedback. That was really smart! :)

As much as you can, I'd try to make the product images the same size. It can be difficult if they are a different shape. You can perhaps aim for them to be the same height. You can use the Image Editor to edit image sizes after upload if you want to. 

Overall, I think your store is looking great. It will be quite the change for you as you'll need to market your store to draw traffic instead of just relying on eBay traffic and repeat business but your social media following is already impressive so you can work on that some more. It's great to have a fan base you can market to for free. :)

I wish you the best of luck!

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
55 0 2

Great concept.

Yes, need work with the template.

I find the colour blue a bit overused other than that good stuff.

CHeers

Eva

0 Likes
Excursionist
62 0 6

I accidentally submitted my reply twice.  Sorry about that!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
62 0 6

Hi Aria,

I really appreciate taking the time to write all that. ?

1. I will definitely remove the empty template. Not sure how I've missed that. 

2. I just recently created my Instagram page. However, I haven't actually added the Instagram link on my website yet. Good catch! ?

3. As far as product image size, I've been working on improving that little by little. I normally work in paint and upload images to the site. I tried the Image Editor once and never did it again. I will work with the Image Editor more and get used to it.

0 Likes
Excursionist
62 0 6

Thank you Eva!

I'll see what I can do about that. :)

0 Likes