New Store No Conversion

dogballthrower
2 0 0

My store has no conversion i'm running facebook ads for my niche but no sales

www.dogballthrower.com

0 Likes

Dear @dogballthrower 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help. Please pause the ads and do the below work

• Improve store speed for mobile

dogspedd.png

• Add social profiles at footer
  • Add schema markup at product page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Note:  Start your ads with $5/day with proper targeting (Audience,interest. country etc.). Run your ads at least 3o days and then according to result optimize it .Also run retargeting ads with website traffic.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2969 171 548

Hello @dogballthrower, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Make sure you are targeting the right audience.

- Instead of a link 'CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE' you should add a call to action button here as shown in the screenshot. Above this section, add an attractive banner image in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.

AiTrillion_0-1619251798820.png

- Product page looks good. 

- Ads will help you to get traffic to your store and will lead to conversions too but additionally, you should make your store engaging and interactive. For that, you can add customer engagement tools to your store.

• Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Make sure to reach your customers with email marketing automation. 
  • Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
  • Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes