New Store Owner!

4 0 0

Greetings!

I am the owner of SevenThirtyBags, specializing in bags of all kinds and luxury purases. I am new to Shopify and this is admittedly my first business...EVER, in which I run with my teenage daughter. 

We would absolutely love feedback on all aspects of our store. Also, I would love to find a vendor here within the U.S. and love to know how it is possible to get shorter shipping times.

Thanks!

0 Likes
4 0 0
Yes, this is my store.
0 Likes

Hey @SevenThirtyBags,

Thanks for confirming.

Well first, congratulations on launching your store with your daughter! You are doing a lot of things right. The website looks nice, well laid out and organized. I think the theme you've chosen was a great choice!

To answer your question on shorter shipping times (if you are dropshipping) we did a video covering that question and more here:

My next recommendation is to have consistency in product photos. I would encourage you to use multiple product photos (keep and use the ones you have) but for that main, first photo keep those consistent (all on a white background).

luxury-products.png

My last recommendation is to some time on your SEO. This will help generate free (organic) traffic to your store. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words, you have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video, we walk you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes

Hey!

Here's a few things I noticed:

Product images:

sample.jpg

Unity is key here. keeping everything the same shape and style adds major trust points for customers. Most drop shipping images that you are supplied with can be manipulated like above to theme to your own store and add a little more... more..

I made my own drop shipping store once.. it was just a test for me but I found my site looked 1000% more professional with just a little photo reworking. 

Product Descriptions:

Name your products something unique... The Chloe Clutch? The Bachelorette? (not my strong point i know xD but hopefully you get my point)
It is not ok to use the drop shippers product descriptions. Using these are such low effort it really worries me when I still see them on aged sites wondering why they get no sales. An idea i used for sample site was to google folk lores or constellations that i could tie in to the jewellery I had. pair these short descriptions with 4 or 5 bullet point features and its job done.

Home Page:

You have a blank collection live "mens wallets". This needs to be hidden until it is ready. 
Your domain name doesn't match your logo, is this intended? it's very odd to see. 

Anyway I won't spam you anymore. Feel free to ask questions. Love the idea that it's you and your daughters project. 

Kindest Regards,
Reece

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2057 115 371

Hello @SevenThirtyBags, I hope you are doing good! the products are good. Here is the feedback:

- There's a 404 error in Men's collection.

Screenshot (59).png

- Add products to men's collection. 

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

-  You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

Add some eCommerce marketing tools to drive more online conversions. Below are some quick tips:

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add reviews on the homepage.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
4 0 0
Yes thank you so much! That was extremely helpful!
0 Likes
4 0 0
Thank you so much! Your feedback means alot! There are still a few things I
am still trying to figure out but your suggestions really came in handy.
Thanks again!
0 Likes