New Store Review

Highlighted
17 0 0

Hi all,

If you could kindly provide feedback on my store that would be appreciated!

https://bettysretroshades.com/

Note the 'Perfect Fit Guide' isn't quite finished yet.

Thank you :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Lloydy95 

I'd think about adding some more images of people wearing your products you really want to give someone a great feeling when they first land on your homepage. For example the slideshow image would be awesome with say 3 or 4 people wearing your sunglasses and smiling. 

Also awesome logo and good start on the "Perfect Fit Guide" keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Lloydy95 

I just had a look at your website and below are some of my thoughts:

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. Also, reduce size of the banner.

Featured image: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. It should be presented above the fold content, so reduce the size of the banner.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Speed Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low i.e 11%. It should be above 70%. Also, you need to optimize website images. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and it will also improve the user experience.

b.jpg

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Lloydy95 

A very sweet and cozy concept, it almost takes to some summer days at the beach. I loved browsing the site, however, there a couple of things I would change to make it even more customer-friendly. 

Social Login 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Referral 

The items on your store is something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Instagram 

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

Wishlist 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

The features above can be done by Growave in minutes. It offers 1- marketing features all in one. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, If so please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and I'm super impressed with the work so far. The branding is great! And I love the interactive element to the store, choosing by face shape. Your Instagram feed is also so colorful! 

The only suggestion I have is perhaps placing some quotes from happy customers on your landing page above your Instagram feed, to demonstrate how happy your customers are with their purchases. I'd also love to see some video content, featuring your products! This could be videos you create with models showcasing your products, or even blogger reviews of product samples you've sent them. It would add even more life to your already fabulous store! 

How are you currently marketing the business? Are you getting all geared up for the summer season? I'm curious why so many products are reduced in price? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Lloydy95,

Your store looks really good. Some changes and add-ons that you need to do are:-

1. The image in the first fold of the homepage looks too large. Make the banner image look much better or can add slider images there. 

2. Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can.

3. Add testimonials on the homepage. It will make it the store look more professional. 

4. You can add an attractive and customized pop-up on your store.

5. Add web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

6. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

To implement these engagement features on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
41 2 11

Hi @Lloydy95

Really, great job on your store! I really enjoyed that I can easily find information on estimated delivery times, order tracking, return & refund policy and contact options. They are so often omitted in many stores and they really add professionalism to a store. Moreover, it's obvious that you have paid attention to details, which adds great to your store (mobile responsiveness, photos can me enlarged / zoomed in, reviews section for each of your products). Also, I really liked your hero banner: eye-catching photo, minimal content, sufficient to catch you visitors attention in seconds and hit your call-to-action button. Great!

Some things you could consider:

• Add share buttons for your products.

• Newsletter signup in a pop up format (besides the footer that you already have implemented). Always double opt in. You could mention an offering (e.g. discount code, free shipping code for first order) in the pop-up and create a sense of urgency e.g. "sign up to our newsletter and receive a $10 coupon code UNTIL 10 of March!"

• Add chat support. In case a customer has a question about a product or their order, you can reply real-time.

• Always, follow up with customers who have made a purchase (if not already implemented). Show your customers that you value their opinion, know your strengths and weaknesses and promptly reply to unsatisfied customers. You can also increase your retention rates, and thus your sales, by giving the participants for example a discount code for their next purchase at the "Thank you page" of the survey. Often used, NPS or star rating. If not implemented yet, we would be happy if you also tried our newly-added app, https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback AskBeat for emailing NPS surveys to your Shopify store customers.

• Also, if not already implemented, reach out to customers with abandoned carts, as they are potential customers of yours and send them browser notifications, what’s up messages or email reminders about their abandoned carts.

• If you serve EU customers, don't forget to add a cookies management tool, so that all cookies (except for the strictly necessary ones) are blocked and not set on users devices prior to getting their explicit consent.

Good luck with your store!

Maria

AskBeat Customer Feedback- Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
AskBeat Smart Recommendations- Easy AI Recommendations
Related Products AI Recommendations: Cross sell & Boost sales

Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Thanks for the feedback! I originally had a banner image with people in it but I found that it was too overpowering with my logo design, thus I choose a simple bold image! 

0 Likes