New Store Review

Highlighted
1 0 0

Starting out from scratch. Your feedback is really appreciated. Trendzpix.com. And if you have any high class recommendation for facebook marketing then please suggest me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Trendprix,

Use the following tips for better store optimization:

• "Gmail address" is not present in "Contact Us" section which hampers the overall customer trust and belief.
  • Use a free shipping bar to highlight the free shipping offers.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
54 5 26

Hi @trendzpix !

Your site is very nice, your images and animations are cool.  I have some suggestions for you. Hopefully, it will help you. 

1. Work on your categorization of the items - you are selling items for pets, kids, and sport. You need to categorize them by collections (not just new arrivals and bestsellers).

2. Change your hero banner - it is should be a high-quality image, and have "shop all" and "buy now" buttons. Hero banner is a marketing asset and it should resonate with your brand.

3. As you are selling something, that is very popular nowadays, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. It will also bring you more conversion.

4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

5. When you will properly categorize your items, I guess you will need to add more of them. 

6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

7. I have checked your reviews, you have a lot of them - and this is a wonderful base of testimonials- as it is social proof.  

The functionality of the website is crucial to bring more sales - and in order not to negatively affect the speed of the website, it is better to use one app that will include all the features. One of them is Growave because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
113 5 25

Hi @trendzpix welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Engage the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms. This will help you to reach the audience in masses.
2. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window. 
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that  Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png_812176149.png
I hope this was helpful!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
:gift:Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @trendzpix ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes