New Store Seeking Feedback! :)

3 0 0

Hi there!

I just launched my website this week and would really appreciate any feedback you may have. I have recieved some sales but am always looking for ways to improve so am open to any suggestions you may have.

Thank you for your help!

xoxo,

Courtney Michael

www.xoxocourtneymichael.com

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Courtney, I hope you are doing great. I just took a look at your site. It's very nice! Just curious, why did you decide to make your about us section an image? Thank you kindly, looking forward to your reply.

Your Free 6 Day eCommerce Course awaits! http://www.startyouronlinecompany.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
143 0 12

Hi Courtney,

Nice Site!  Few things you can add to the site.   

I see you're using Instagram so you should add the social icons to the bottom of your page.

Stay working hard on your social media...It will pay off as you grow followers.

Install this free app and put it in the lower left footer. https://apps.shopify.com/trust

It will help new potential buyers feel more trust in your site as they don't know you yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try Our Free Shopping App Today and Get Buyers To Your Store Free.  3 EASY CLICKS and your product listings can be uploaded and listed FREE on FinditQuick! NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED! Get your products in front of 30 million monthly active and engaged customers on FinditQuick. Try It Today! http://apps.shopify.com/finditquick

Try Our Free Shopping App Today and Get Buyers To Your Store Free. http://apps.shopify.com/finditquick 3 EASY CLICKS and your product listings can be uploaded and listed FREE on FinditQuick! NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED! Get your products in front of 30 million monthly active and engaged customers on FinditQuick. Try It Today! http://apps.shopify.com/finditquick
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
73 0 10

Hey Courtney, 

Dan here from the Guru team! Thanks for reaching out today through our forums. :) All in all I love the look of your site, it's very clean and sharp images. I would suggest a few things to improve it slightly. :) It's important to remember that people are more active on mobile devices, so a website should also be responsive and clearly visible to your customers and potential customers when viewing your store on either iPads or mobile phones. By having your "About Us" page as an image and not text, I found it difficult to read it on mobile. This is a quick fix through creating a page, adding in your images, then the content. You can also create a wrap around on your images so that the text can either be aligned to the left, right, of your images to give it the same effects that you currently have. I would also add in some social media links so people can check your items out on your social media accounts to attract more followers and more traffic to your site that can lead to more sales. :) 

Another thing I noticed was that it was a bit hard to see the contact forum, also a quick adjustment of your color in your customize theme area. I would play around with it to see what works best so your customers can clearly see where the contact form fields are, and also where to add their email to your subscription in the footer. :) 

I hope this helps, and thanks again for posting. :) 

Cheers, 

Dan | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Tourist
28 0 2

Hey Courtney,

First of all I must say I really liked your website.I think it looks consistent and generally follows best practices.

At the same time, I agree with Dan here. Making your website mobile responsive is incredibly important and putting up an image instead of text makes it difficult to read. One more thing I would suggest is to make the images on the home-page slide automatically rather than manually. I would also add CTA "Shop Now" on each slider image. Of course it is just a suggestion.

I would also suggest you to integrate reviews for the products with a reviews app because it adds lot of credibility for a new buyer. You can also make it more engaging to convert casual visitors into buyers. May be a chat window or a loyalty side-bar?

Also curious to know if and how you are monitoring the on-site activity, such as visitors, sales matrix and customer analytics.

Cheers

Happy selling. :)

SD

Struggling with Instagram marketing? Head over to getincent.com. Our Shopify app live now!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 10

Hey Courtney,

Following up on SD - consider using Loox - Visual Reviews for product reviews. Loox helps you collect lots of customer reviews with photos on auto-pilot, and use them to drive more traffic, conversion and retention. Reviews are displayed in a visually stimulating gallery which is especially important for fashion sites like yours!

Feel free to check out our app page and let us know if you have any questions! Happy to help :)

Yoni

0 Likes