New Store Thoughts

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello everyone. I would appreciate any positive, negative feedback on my new attached page. I'm new to this. I have had a lot of traffic but no purchases yet.
https://innovationnation3000.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1005 43 121

Dear RandRinnovation,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

3. Make a logo

4. Add policies pages

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page:

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page

Other:

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1497 93 330

Hey Innovationnation3000,

Theme of the store is quite attractive, however, the logo should be somehow larger and its design is quite fine. Apart from that, some other changes to be done are:

1. Favicon is missing which is very important.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3.  White space on both the sides doesn't look nice.
  4. A menu containing all the options should be added to the top of the store.
  5. Add some more social links for enhancing better connectivity.
  6. Offering discounts will help greatly in building better traffic.
  7. Terms and conditions should be added to the footer.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease. 
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store starts receiving sales and conversions very soon.

Neha;) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 18 150

Hey, @RandRinnovation!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

Congrats on getting your store up and running! It can certainly be tricky figuring things out initially. The important things are creating a professional-looking store that potential customers trust when they arrive at it and targeting your marketing effectively to ensure it's the right traffic that turns up to increase your chances of converting your sales. I took a look and I have a few suggestions for you.

First of all, I'm curious about your reasons for deciding on the name. It reminds me of the sort of name you go with when your first choice isn't available. Does the number 3000 have significance to you? It can be a good idea to get a group of people to help you to brainstorm the perfect name as this will be the basis of what you hope will become a memorable brand.

Your logo is pretty small. Other than the name itself, the logo should really stand out and help you to establish your brand.

I love the fact you're offering free shipping. This is a great selling point. I'd go one step further by being specific and letting people know if it is worldwide free shipping or just in certain countries.

I don't see any menus on your store. You started one for your Refund Policy but it's not linked properly. You can create them under Settings > Navigation. Typically stores will have a drop-down menu linking to different collections of their products. Having examples of your products on the homepage is good but customers often want to click on a menu and get straight to the sort of product they're looking for, without the added homepage clutter.

Other menu items I'd add to the main menu at the top would be an About Us page and a Contact Us page. The About Us page is your opportunity to really sell people on your brand. The Contact Us page is important because people need to be able to reach you quickly with their questions about your products. If they can't do that, they won't have any confidence they will be able to reach you if they have a problem with their order so they just won't place the order. As well as an email form, I would include a physical address or postal address to make your store look less anonymous. If you're not comfortable putting a phone number on there, a great alternative is online chat. You're likely to respond to that faster than you'd respond to an email. If you're an iPhone user, you can use Shopify Chat. Alternatively, you could use the Messenger Channel or one of the other apps on our app store.

Of course, when you're running a small business, you don't want to spend too much time answering questions. That's why a FAQ (frequently asked questions) page is a great idea. Customers are likely to want to know how long shipping is going to take, what your refund policy is, your privacy policy. You can, of course, add to it as you start to receive questions.

It's great that you have your Social Media links on your footer. I would edit that to make sure they open on a new tab rather than navigating away from your store. If customers leave your website, they might not come back.

Speaking of Social Media, I would work on growing your following as this can act as Social Proof. Make sure you sign up for our free courses on Shopify Academy which include Instagram Marketing, Facebook ads, email marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

I wrote another longer article on building a professional-looking, trustworthy store before you spend money on ads. I recommend you take a look at that as well for more tips.

Keep in touch. I'd love to know how you get on.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes