New Store and Conversion rate

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, everyone,

I am new at eCommerce and I started with shop for tableware products in Lithuania. The website is in Lithuanian, but I hope you could give me some remarks and insights on what to update.

My biggest concern is conversion rate - it is only 0,15% and 0,73% for reached checkout. Store is working for only a week now and I would like to understand if this is normal and conversion rate will climb up later, or there are any problems with the shop itself.

Until now I have 1372 visitors and only 2 purchases.

https://forx.kitchen/

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 237

Hello @FORX, I hope you are doing well! The store looks amazing. The conversion rate will increase eventually keep working on your marketing plan. Here are some inputs from my side:

- It's written NEWS everywhere. It should be New or New collection. 

Screenshot (25).pngScreenshot (24).pngScreenshot (23).png

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

- You can display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Display reviews on the homepage.

Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.

Some essential eCommerce marketing tools that you can add to engage the traffic coming to your store & convert them into paying customers:

- You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, following or sharing on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

Learn more If You Are Having a Lots of Traffic and Low Conversions

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 9

Hello @FORX, I hope you are doing fine!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized and descriptive it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

If you want your store exclusive for Lithuania then the local language is great, also I've noticed that 'naujienos' means news in Lithuanian it should be 'naujas' (according to google I'm no expert in Lithuanian). And at the time of check out the delivery address is not limited to Lithuania, so I'd suggest if you add a language option to your website which will allow customers to select whatever they're comfortable with.

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions. And also your current meta description is in Lithuanian, I strongly suggest that you keep your meta description in English as it's not for the customers but for the searches.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!

0 Likes