New Store - mixed products, maybe not a good idea - but how's it look

DrDrongo
Tourist
4 1 2

Hi All,

New store with lots of work to do SEO/Copy Writing to do - but how's it look in terms of layout, anything that stinks?

I'm fairly happy with it, but still feels it is missing something essential. Not totally sure about how many links are beneficial at the bottom

https://artsdesignfactory.com/ 

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Thanks and best luck!

John

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @DrDrongo, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

-  The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You should make your store engaging and interactive to engage the visitors coming to your store. In eCommerce it's essential to add customer engagement tools in your store to retain the customers for the long term.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add announcement bar to highlight the important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add countdown timer or sales motivator bar to create curiosity and encourage them to make a purchase.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2825 176 476

Dear @DrDrongo 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header

artsheader.png

• Improve speed for mobile

artsspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer: Remove "Powered by Shopify", Open social profiles at a new tab, need to do the proper alignment for about us, contact us all policy documents section
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Need to do SEO
DrDrongo
Tourist
4 1 2

@MS-WEB-DESIGNER 

Thanks really appreciate that!

Not really sure what to do about the "need to do the proper alignment for about us, contact us all policy documents section" - It looks really messy to me, any ideas? Not sure what you mean by proper alignment

0 Likes