Hello all, we have a coffee shop and we have had to move stuff online with the closing of cafes and restaurants. With everything going on with covid-19 we need to desperately integrate a lot of our customers online as our sales our down 70 percent. So we set up a shopify site rather quickly and I would love your feedback as I want to start promoting it.
Can you offer feedback on overall look and feel and functionality to create a sale.
Let’s talk about the customer journey. How do you see the customer using your website? I ask because I’m not sure it flows well.
Here are a few things I would suggest:
My advice: Start using heatmaps (to see where people click) and session recordings (to watch what happened during a visit) at this point in your website stage. It’s going to help you get a handle of how your customers use your site. Visitor behavior will give you insight into how they use your website, like:
You want to find out what’s happening and how to fix it. Visitor behavior is your guide here. Remember what I said about the customer’s experience as they flow through your website? This is where you would be able actually see what’s going on.
Also, don’t forget about live chat. If a customer has issues, you don’t want them to send you a message and then have to wait for you to respond in an email. They’re probably going to leave and forget to come back. Live chat gives you a chance to answer customer questions while they are still on your site.
You can set up auto invites that will trigger a chat invitation if customers meet certain criteria, such as those who stayed on a page for more than 60 seconds. Your invitation can ask them if they have specific questions about selecting coffee beans.
You have put a ton of work into this site, and it shows. Visitor behavior will show you exactly what your customers want you to change to make their navigation and sale easier than ever before. Lucky Orange can help with heatmaps, session recordings, chat and more. There’s a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
You can do this, Tylerr1985! I can’t wait to see how your website takes off and helps turn your sales around. Be sure to update us on your progress!
I have analyzed that the store looks quite cool and has enormous potential as well. These points will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.
Wish the fortune favors you in the form of sales in the coming days.
1. Add a call-to-action button
I agree with @LuckyDanny, on your homepage, there's not any call-to-action button. Think about what action you want visitors to take a most and make it the primary call-to-action on your homepage. That would guide people through your homepage with a clear idea in mind about what's next.
2. Feature a broad product range on the homepage
I also suggest you feature your product range / service range clearly on your homepage. This will give customers an overview of what product/service you are offering.
You can categorize the products into collections and feature all the collections.
3. Highlight the product's unique selling points with more images.
You are selling coffee that was harvested directly from the farm, which is inspiring and is your unique selling point. You can highlight this point by adding more images, or videos, to describe the process. From when the coffee was harvested, dried, packed and delivered.
4. Make it clear about the price.
How much do I get with $9? Do I get exactly that amount in the image? How exactly is that amount?
This needs to be as clear as possible.
I have this post about store design, you can drop a line if you have more questions.
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
2. Use Google Shopping Ads for more sale
3. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
4. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
5. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
6. Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products, Easy return, etc
7. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing as well as use sticky header and smart search option. Example of Good Header
8. Optimize your store as per SEO
9. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
10. Add Banner with CTA in Slider at Homepage
11. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
12. Add Faqs Page
13. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
14. Index your all products in Google
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Thanks for the information I went through the last 2 days and implemented all of your advice and some others. It so very much appreciated as I am trying to do anything to weather this storm and i think the proper implementation and marketing of our site will help us survive. So my team thanks you for sure.
still think there is a lot i am missing as you start working on a project you always notice something else. Example if you are putting down new flooring you always think about replacing the trim.
Also I was curious if you could elloborate a little more on these two points how to set that up i guess.