Pathfinder
318 4 13

What do I need to fix? And what looks good? www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 206

Hi,

I really liked your store, one thing I will suggest you just change the banner personally I dint like it.

Overall your store is nice.

Feel free to reach out for help at infoperennialsolution@gmail.com

Thank and Regards

Perennial Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13
What do I put? I put that to represent martial arts##- Please type your
reply above this line -##
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 206

Hi,

You are selling T shirt some nice banner of T shirt will go ! Make a banner combining male t shirt and female t shirt !! Again its your choice !

Thanks and Regards

Perennial Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey,

Overall the website look great and is filled with great content.  There are a few ideas that came to my attention as I was  browsing through the different pages. The video on the homepage looks very nice and I would showcase the video more to the top of the page maybe above listed collection.  The Collection takes alot of great space I would limit it to a single row, So that I can add maybe a featured product or 2 on the Homepage.

On the collection pages, the dash after each of the product title "Text-" makes it a bit harder to go through.

On the Product Detail Page , If the theme offers the product options to be a clickable option instead of dropdown, this helps save additional click.

Hope this helps,

LMPTechSolutions

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

You might consider adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi from someone who does no martial arts, your home page picture of the ladies, seems you are selling sunglasses, the website domain name and name of store is a brand name that does not spell out what you are doing, one has to scroll down and read the description. Perhaps the ladies in taekwondo positions would be better, with clear description of your product.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

help me understand and where to get photos?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

What's wrong with the banner? www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

I would like a step by step help through. I'm not a professional. www.thestripesinme.com I don't know how to do a blog.

0 Likes