New Store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

Hello everyone,

I would like some feedback on my store. It's a jewel store: www.glamicsjewels.com. I'm eagerly ready to launch and would like some feedback.

Thank you,

Kim J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey

We'd need you to provide the password to view your store.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi jacksonk617
Congratulations on your new store page!

But the page is asking us to enter password.

Jasper
MokoolApps
Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

I just disabled the pasword.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

I just disabled password.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0
I'm not sure where to add picture or wallpaper.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
221 17 83

Dear @jacksonk617  welcome to the Shopify family!

I checked your website and it looks neat! I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. Add a header to your website like Glamics Jewels. Right now, I think there's just logo at the header. Attaching image for reference.

Screenshot 2020-05-26 at 12.16.53 PM.png

2. Add a favicon to your website, it'll boost your brand recognition, credibility and trust.

3. I noticed there are two main banners at your homepage but both of them are of different sizes. I would suggest you resize these images. Also CTA is not visible in one of the main banners, so do check this out as well.

Screenshot 2020-05-26 at 12.12.07 PM.png

4. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

5. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

6. As short description of products would be good. Right now, details are provided in such a manner that it might not nudge customers to buy so.

6. The currency setting is not reflecting the changes in catalog page i.e; it's only showing in USD and not any other currency, even after altering the setting. 

7. I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers/badges to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. With labels/badges, you'll be able to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.

Your constant goal as a store (online or offline) is to quickly make a passerby become a shopper. 

Try these feedbacks out and if you want more help, feel free to message me back anytime :D

Fayaz
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Glamics,

Well done! A very good start. A few suggestions from my side for improving the store look are:

• The logo is quite "small" in size, include text in it as well for better store clarity.
  • Shift the "logo" towards the extreme left while, the header menu to the middle for a well-organized header look.
  • Adding a "Favicon" would improve the site identification.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

May the store perform well after launching.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1887 117 293

Dear jacksonk617,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 39-45
  • Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header 
  • Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

newsletterglam.png

• You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Use track order feature.
  • Need to improve Overall Design.
  • Use Google Shopping ads and FB Ads
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @jacksonk617 

Congratulations on your store :) Here are some things that may be useful for you: 

- Privacy policy: 1. Update the info in brackets[[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]] & [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED]] and 2. Use a @glamicsjewels.com email, instead of a gmail one. According to a survey from godaddy: "33 percent of respondents doubt the trustworthiness and legitimacy of a seller when they use a personal email address". Here is a guide on how to create a free business email: https://askbeat.com/blog/free-business-email-for-shopify-store

- Pop up with coupon: I click on X and the pop up kept re-displaying over and over again, as I didn't notice at all that I should click on the "do not show this again"

- Contact us page: Besides the contact form, it would be useful to add a contact email, address & phone in your contact page. Having contact information on your website, creates a sense of credibility and trust for potential customers. 

- Logo: I would expect a more distinct logo, something that adds to your store branding, definitely something bigger and with some wording. Then, you should also add a favicon.

- Hero banner: The 2 photos are of different sizes and your CTA link is not noticeable, as it uses black color. You'd better use a CTA button instead if a link, that could be seen & clicked at once.

hero1.png

- Currencies: prices of products only display in USD, no matter which currency I use

- Product photos: should have the functionality to enlarge, either on hover or on click, so for the user to be able to see the details

- Product descriptions: You should write descriptions for EACH product, in which you would certainly describe the "technical" details of the product that would concern your customers (e.g. material, size, weight etc), but also include your selling points of your product in a couple of sentences. Descriptions like the one below from product https://glamicsjewels.com/products/1-set-vintage-silver-color-rhinestone-necklace-earrings-bracelet-..., do not add value to the product and certainly are not relevant for your customers (e.g. keywords?) 

Untitled.png

- Delivery times: some product descriptions include this info, some others don't. It's of great importance to have this info available for your visitors. Maybe you should include a shipping policy in your footer, where you explain the delivery times for US, EU etc, as well as the shipping costs for orders under $40. Shipping costs not shown until checkout is the no.1 reason for cart abandonment (https://www.esurveyspro.com/article-shopping-cart-abandonment-surveys.aspx). 

- Abandoned checkouts: Have you set functionality for abandoned checkouts? It's of great importance, now that you are just starting with your store, to gain feedback from customers with abandoned checkouts. You need to ask them & know why they did not complete their order, so that you correct any issues asap and convert your visitors into paying customers. You can use AskBeat app for abandoned checkouts feedback (https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback) or use any other app that fits your needs.

Wish you all the best with your store!

Maria

AskBeat Customer Feedback- Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
AskBeat Smart Recommendations- Easy AI Recommendations
Related Products AI Recommendations: Cross sell & Boost sales

Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
1 Like