New To Spotify

Solved
3 0 0

New to spotify, only 2 days. I'm a dropship coffee entrepreneur. I was wondering if I can get some feedback on my site. My marketing will be targeted to a specific niche. I plan to launch more products associated with coffee,(mugs, grinders, etc)

https://vintage-g-coffee.myshopify.com/

Thankis in advance,

Vintage G Coffee 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @VintageG,

I've just had a look at your website. First thoughts are that the message seems a little off. That's likely because I'm not the intended customer, but 'Stay woke' and 'not just a brand, a mindset' all feel a little cliché.

With a small/new business, I would really try to put the product and the values at the front and centre. What is it about your product that makes it stand out? Why should people buy from you? How are you different? These are the questions your website should quickly be able to answer.

Hope that helps - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
1 Like

Why would I buy your coffee over the type I already drink ? 

Hi @VintageG 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page: Need to flow better. I'd also have more images of people smiling drinking coffee. To some people coffee is like a religion and they can't live with out it. It's important to communicate this to anyone on the website that they will feel good drinking your coffee. I'd flow the home page like this. 

• Slideshow Image (best image)
  • Collection List (maybe 2 collections)
  • Testimonials (3-4)
  • Something Interesting (maybe image with text) 
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max) 
  • Instagram Feed (optional)

Footer: This is missing some key eliminates. I'd add 

• Privacy Policy 
  • Terms of service 
  • Shipping & refund policy 
  • FAQ's (extremely important for you)
  • About 
  • Contact 
  • Creative email newsletter 

I could send you some helpful information but I couldn't find anywhere to contact you. Reach out if you want this information. 

Overall keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes

Dear VintageG,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

7. Add policies pages

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
Shopify Marketplace: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Astronaut
774 48 175

Hey Vintage-G-Coffee,
Visit to the store was quite amazing as the store is nearly close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.
  2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  3. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.
  4. Add some social links for better social connectivity.
  5. Also, You have around 38 products and a visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://vintage-g-coffee.myshopify.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Hey @VintageG , I loved the idea of vintage coffee. It's great that you will add more categories of mugs, grinders etc. Here are some improvements that you need to do on your store:-

1. Add attractive slider images in above the fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it. 

2. Add quick links like privacy policy, shipping policy, about us page, FAQ and many more. 

3. Make your store more interactive. Add newsletter pop up. Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

4. Add web push notifications to retarget your customers without getting their email addresses even when they are not on your store. You can send updates through push notifications to your customers anytime and on any device.

5. Display testimonials and reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

To know more about how you can implement these things. Feel free to ask.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for taking the time to review my store. I really appreciate your advice and made some changes you suggested. I know I still have a lot to do but please feel free to check out the changes I made so far based on your response. 

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Astronaut
774 48 175

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes