New to spotify, only 2 days. I'm a dropship coffee entrepreneur. I was wondering if I can get some feedback on my site. My marketing will be targeted to a specific niche. I plan to launch more products associated with coffee,(mugs, grinders, etc)
Thankis in advance,
Vintage G Coffee
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
I've just had a look at your website. First thoughts are that the message seems a little off. That's likely because I'm not the intended customer, but 'Stay woke' and 'not just a brand, a mindset' all feel a little cliché.
With a small/new business, I would really try to put the product and the values at the front and centre. What is it about your product that makes it stand out? Why should people buy from you? How are you different? These are the questions your website should quickly be able to answer.
Hope that helps - Gareth
Why would I buy your coffee over the type I already drink ?
Home Page: Need to flow better. I'd also have more images of people smiling drinking coffee. To some people coffee is like a religion and they can't live with out it. It's important to communicate this to anyone on the website that they will feel good drinking your coffee. I'd flow the home page like this.
Footer: This is missing some key eliminates. I'd add
I could send you some helpful information but I couldn't find anywhere to contact you. Reach out if you want this information.
Overall keep up the good work.
Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Design can be more better and organized
3. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section
7. Add policies pages
There are other areas you need to work
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Visit to the store was quite amazing as the store is nearly close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.
Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Hey @VintageG , I loved the idea of vintage coffee. It's great that you will add more categories of mugs, grinders etc. Here are some improvements that you need to do on your store:-
1. Add attractive slider images in above the fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.
3. Make your store more interactive. Add newsletter pop up. Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.
4. Add web push notifications to retarget your customers without getting their email addresses even when they are not on your store. You can send updates through push notifications to your customers anytime and on any device.
5. Display testimonials and reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
To know more about how you can implement these things. Feel free to ask.
Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.