New and Improved!!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello Shopify Community!

We have remodel our website www.Bare-Logic.com. Please check it out. Please give me your thoughts. 

Thanks,

Bare Logic

Highlighted

Hi @BareLogic 

Love the use of color and layout it's so beautiful! I have two suggestions, the home page banner is a little large so when I open it on desktop I am unable to see the entire product right away, so I wasn't sure what was being sold, this could become a road bump for visitors who are not inclined to scroll. And the other thing I would suggest is adding your favicon! Everything else looks absolutely beautiful! You did an awesome job!

Best,

Raquel

If you found my reply helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
 Feel free to email me at rockie@y2k.ai 
Raquel Marie: Shopify Development & Conversion Expert | Shopify Theme Customization & Development | Shopify Design | Conversion Design

Highlighted

Hi @BareLogic,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. 

You website is nice. I believe that you must spend time on it. 

I want to give you some recommendations after taking a look at your home page. I hope it will help.

1.  Add a favicon to your store.

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 09.40.00.png

Although it's small, it makes your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

2. Make the header sticky

Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all products (Shop) or other pages (Ingredients, What our customers say) you're having although they scroll down or up on your page.

PageFly - ecommerce conversion rate optimization solution for Shopify 2020-11-02 13-02-09.png

Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

3. Make the button same style

The CTA (Call-to-action) button on the banner should be the most attractive and the primary one. And other button should be same style to make your site homogeneous and professional. 

I see you are having 3 type of style for the CTA button. You can use this button style:

Bare Logic 2020-11-16 09-47-09.png

or this style:

Bare Logic 2020-11-16 09-47-59.png

for other secondary buttons.

You should include the product price in product section at the bottom of the website.

5. Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store.  know you have a page to show review and you linked it on menu navigation. But I think you should put it right on your home page to gain more customers' attention.

You can check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

You can also create blog posts about body care. This can help you emphasis the strength of your products.

I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your Shopify home page and make it more attractive.

Check this article to know what can PageFly do to help you maximize the effectiveness of Shopify home page.

If you find my comments useful, you can like or mark it as solution. Have a nice day!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
772 17 219

Hi @BareLogic !

Add a favicon

Your google page speed score is only 51 and mobile speed 13. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Hey there @BareLogic You've come up with an amazing store! Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store. 

2. When I'm on your product page, I don't see an option for customer reviews or testimonials. Try and add that! It adds authenticity to your store! 

3. You've added decent CTAs, but in order to test your store's response towards it, you need to keep doing A/B testing regarding the same. 

I'm attaching a blog regarding how to manage your Shopify business better than your competitors. I'm sure it'll help you out. 

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes