This is an accepted solution.
Here are some ways to make the store more accessible and hep drive sales.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.
This is an accepted solution.
Here are a few suggestions that I have for you on how you can improve the overall look of your store. When it comes to selling beauty products, you want to think long and hard about what type of audience you want to attract (age, gender, interests, and even skin types). From there, you can lay down the groundwork to creating a reputable and attractive brand to your ideal audience.
If you are unsure what exactly the definition of a brand is or how you can build a brand from scratch, this article is a must. It is going to teach you how to build your own brand in 7 actionable steps. Setting aside an afternoon or evening to jot down some high-level details on this subject will go a long way. It will help you create a blueprint that will ultimately drive all your future business decisions.
Once you feel like you have clearly defined your brand goals - I recommend checking out this article called "What is a Buyer Persona". This will allow you to portray your brand in a way that resonates with your ideal audience. This will entice them to buy from your business. This is another exercise that if you just take a few hours out of your time to commit to, it's going to be extremely helpful.
Once that gets taken care of, you can begin analyzing your website's functionality, design, and discoverability (SEO, advertising, etc) to make the experience better for your visitors. You can take what you've learned in the previous 2 exercises to help drive these decisions. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! Specifically, I would consider reducing the amount of Pink on your website. The Pink is a great way to highlight certain aspects of your store (titles, sale labels, price tags) but the bulk of your text is better suited to be black. This allows your products to stand out more and you can use the pink color as highlights to make certain things stand out, which has a more powerful effect to get visitors' attention compared to if everything is pink.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Hello @joemoney37 welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. The text block on the images aren’t visible, the text block on a plain background increase the site of visibility.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. Adding Plain background on product images will be more helpful as the products will be more visible the current background has some texture which is blocking the 100% visibility of the product.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.
In fact, I quite like your website. It seems fast, the items have reviews sections set up. I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well. However, I have a couple of improvements. I like the design but I think you can go a step further and use it to portray your branding more. Think of the type of customers you want to attract and make sure that the site is built for them. Also, make sure that the images are optimized. For example, the text in the hero image on the Home page is cut off and can be hard to read.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives, not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.