New business start up feedback

Highlighted
4 0 0

Just looking to see what needs improving? All feedback will be taking on board! Www.pugmad.net

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1

Hey Ian! Love the shop, it put a big smile on my face :)

The photography is excellent! I think you could encourage people to shop for more items if you included some on the front page (in addition to the super adorable free bracelet). Also when you check out an individual item and select a color, you probably only need to show the one variation at a time! Here's an example: https://pugmad.net/products/pugs-printed-pillow-covers?variant=13104346660933

All said this is pugdorable and I hope you find the success you seek!

Tori Copper www.simplr.ai
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thankyou for your time to give me the feedback! 

Glad you liked it, I will have a look at what I can do with the front page! 

I'm just having problems getting my web site out there! 

Many thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2682 190 425

Hi Ian, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great work so far, it's a good concept and it looks like you've put a lot of work in to get it to where it is right now. There are a couple of things I noticed which could be added or that you could put more time towards. Let's take a look at them below:

• Nice to see your "About Us" page as they are quite important and valuable. An idea could be to focus more on the story of PugMad. Maybe tell people a little more about the "Why" behind it all. A lot of successful Shopify stores give their story about why they started the store and visitors can relate to it and it encourages them to buy something from the store. 
  • I saw you have an Instagram set up and are quite active with it. This is great to see especially as you are involved with Pugs as they are Instagram gold. Keeping this up and maybe focusing on some organic Instagram engagement to take it to another level. There was a great podcast recently from a top Shopify Expert interviewing a successful store owner about doing this which might be worth a listen to here
  • The addition of a "Contact Us" page might be worth investing in. It might seem like a small thing, but it shows visitors and potential customers you aren't afraid to hear from them and welcome them to reach out about anything. 

Hope this helps and gives you some direction on a few things. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your store, It was looking cool.
Have you promoted your items on Facebook page? You can promote your items on Facebook page, It helps to increasing of sales. And you can add Facebook icon in your store.
You can increase the quality of images for https://pugmad.net/collections/jewellery/products/handmade-cute-pug-earrings.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes