New clothing brand store feedback

Highlighted
5 0 0

hello! I recently launched my store. A clothing brand. I have gotten a ton of traffic over the week since launch. Just, no sales to justify the traffic. I have a Facebook page in which I’m active and Instagram which has really begun to take volume. I just feel like there’s something I’m missing. Please help!

my store. Fadedowl.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your store. It's looking good.
Have you post your products regularly on your social media pages? I had look into your Facebook page last post on 20th september. I suggest You can post regularly on your store, It helps for to increasing of your sales.
And you add your store blog, It improve your website’s SEO and increase traffic to your website via inbound links and implement your brand as an expert in a particular field.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Can you show me the link you followed to my Facebook page? My last post was made October 3rd and the 2nd was a product post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
242 1 22

Hi, I took a look at your store and I am very impressed. Most new stores do not come near you in quality. 

I have a few tips and suggestions for you that might help you combat your issue.

The site you created is almost flawless. I really like, even the products are great. But there are a few things you can improve.

First one is that I did not find any information about shipping and return policy. You should add pages to your footer menu with such info. Like where do you ship, how long will it take or how much will it cost etc. One of the things that make people leave from stores is that they are surprised by the shipping price at the checkout. You want to give them the information before so they know about it.

Another thing is the partner products you have at your site. I know it may be good for the start. But you should pay close attention to it and see how much money can in bring to you. Because it is basically advertising for someone elses clothes on your site. And it does not look good on the page. Which is a shame because your design is awesome. 

Another thing is that you should really try the functionality of the site. For example, it took me 4 times loading a product before it loaded. I have no idea why but if that happened to a regular visitor he would probably leave. 

Then there are the pictures. I mean I absolutely love them. They are awesome. I can see every fiber on those things when I hower zoom on the picture. But that might be actually a problem in some cases. Detailed pictures like this are quite massive when it comes to the data size. And that can really slow your site down. I am on the high-speed internet right now and even with that, it takes about 2 seconds for the picture to load completely. And it takes about the same time for the zoom to kick in. You can take a look at some page speed testing site and try it your self. For example here: https://tools.pingdom.com/#5991242741800000

I am not saying you should go with worse pictures because I really like the ones you have. Just make sure that people are not leaving because of slow page speed. If so, you need to do something about it.

Also, take a look at the pictures for your kid's clothes. The zoom on them is not working. It just loads the picture again.

Another thing you can do to convert the traffic you have is to run ads. People generally do not make a purchase during their first visit to an online store. They get distracted or they just need more time to decide. Because of that, I think you should run retargeting ads. They target the people that come to your store but don't make a purchase. You have great products with great pictures so dynamic retargeting ads would probably work great for you. They show exactly the product that the person we're looking at in your store. You can check out ROI Hunter Easy app for that, it can create dynamic retargeting for both Google and Facebook for you. 

And if you send us a request in the app we'll create search us for you too if you'd like.

If you'll make some changes to the site and would like another feedback on it you can check out this FB group.

I really hope the tips will help. Both your site and your products are great so don't give up. You sure do have the potential to make it.

Ondra

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you for your detailed feedback! I will be looking over the website load speeds and optimizing that, along with other mentioned edits

0 Likes