New internation shop published! your feedback is very welcome

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello Shopify community

We opened an italian store for premium 100% Made in Italy clothing.

We just published the english version and I would appreciate your honest and direct feedback

https://qerel.com/en

we generated many visits in the italian store even if with poor conversion to sales and I would like to adjust to make it more succesfull internationally

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
278 14 54

Hi @Qerel  ,

Congratulations for starting your new online store. Your site looks good but of course, there is a lot of scope to make it much more user-friendly and professional. Being a trusted Shopify expert with 1000+ clients worldwide, I can tell you one thing -- an online store needs to have a simple, clean design yet should look elegant, classy and be fully functional. It should represent your unique brand identity which cannot be shown only through a theme. 

Let’s review the elements that you need to check on your online store: 

1. Header: Header Area need to Improve with Spacing.

2. Footer:  Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look.

3. Legal Pages Missing: Legal policy pages ( Privacy, Terms And Condition, Return Policy ) which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

4. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.

5.Human Touch: About you and your business -- Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.

6. Your store should be more functional and user-friendly like

7.  Collection Page: Design and Function need to improve  :

7.1 Quick View Button is very  Big , Button Size need to reduce 

7.2 On the Collection page: Main / Featured / First Product image should be Model Image like 

7.3 On Collection page: Add mouse over on 2nd image or Slider option like 
     7.4  On Collection Page: Price not Showing Properly, you can make it Bold or Change color 
    7.5  On Collection Page: Add Line Spacing Between Product Title and price 
    7.6 On Collection Page: You can Show Size, Color, Buy Now Button for Quick checkout like this 

s2.png

8. Product page Need to Improve like 

9. Replace Main Image with Model Image like this 
Functional Product PageFunctional Product Page

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future.

If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you! so helpful

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
278 14 54

Always Welcome! @Qerel 

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes