New launch page

Ladydi09
2 0 0

Hi so I have just opened a website and I have a lot of traffic and made on sale since Tuesday. Am I on target but how can I get my traffic into paying customers any suggestions would be helpful ! Please view my website just FYI a few of my collections are being filled as we speak ! Such as Rivi’s closet and the boys collection !! 

0 Likes
gavinw
Excursionist
20 2 4

hello! is there a link we can use to access your store?

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 192 616

Hey @Ladydi09, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Ladydi09
2 0 0
0 Likes
gavinw
Excursionist
20 2 4

thank you so much for sharing!

first off, i love the value you uphold in your site. great way to be connected with your customers.

next, i think that the pictures and category names are a bit weird in terms of their placements. commonly, pictures are at the top while the texts are at the bottom. although what you did is okay too, it tends to be confusing at first when the picture is not highlighted. if you want to retain that placement, setting clearer boundaries can be a wise choice too (but this will be much harder to pull off than just rearranging hahaha)

in your carousel, i find that your logo is placed second among the four pictures. you may opt to put it first in the carousel or you can take it off the carousel and replace it with another one.

hope that these things help! let me know what happens next!

0 Likes