New seller needs feedback

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi everyone, I'm a new subscriber to shopify. I set up my website myself by using shopify's guide. I think it's quite user friendly.. I have used paid ads marketing tools on fb, Google, and bought traffic. I've had almost 1500 visitors to my website but no sales. My site is baseballoons.com.  Please have a look and tell me why you think I'm making no sales.  NB: if it's pricing remember I pay for shipping and tracking.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
964 150 162

This is an accepted solution.

Hi There!

Your homepage does not show products front & center, they are way too low on the page and when you consider most people check on mobile this means the actual products to buy are the last thing customers will see. 

I suggest the following structure:

1. "Featured Collection" right under the banner and add 2 or 4 more products.
  2. "Spider-Man" Free International Shipping Block
  3. Another Featured Collection
  4. The rest of the information

Give it a try

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1782 111 336

Dear imranandtasneem,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Improve your logo and Add favicon
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Optimize your footer with social links and policy documents .
  • Image and banners need to improve and add CTA with hero banners
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some on page SEO and Index your products at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you so much for the response. I am busy watching shopify tutorials to
learn how to do these adjustments and will start with your list. Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you so much. I am working on my suggestions and Wil definitely work
on your advice.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

thank u for your support, i will try and incorporate  as much as i can .This is all still very new to me.

0 Likes