New shop converts really bad, need help

Schwarzwaldlieb
16 0 0

Hi everybody,

I just launched my shop and the results aren't great, yet.

I spend around 100$ on ads atm, and 200$ for plugins, programming help etc.

Not I only sold 3 products for 226$ and therefore I'm still in minus.

Maybe you can see reasons for that :)
(Shop is in German, if you're not a native speaker maybe you see problems in the technical aspects)

Maybe my products are too expensive, I can't tell yet how to figure out if that's the reason.

Best regards,
Dominik

www.schwarzwaldliebe-shop.de

0 Likes
Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @Schwarzwaldlieb 

Congrats on your store, I really like pictures that you have kept for display, I mean its truly a work of art and I feel the photographers that you have kept for the job are also of good taste, I'm from a design profession so I think I can suggest you some visual ideas that can help you with your website, I have o say your website is very clean and minimal, I personally like the red, white and black theme. I feel the landing page can be improved, by adding a big picture, one of the store bests as a slide show on the landing page, like an end to end picture, the picture should be of good resolution and size , and make add some offers in the slideshow regarding product offers on your page. improve the category navigation, right now you have heading collection, it can have a subsection like the types of images, indoor, nature, art etc.. and I see you have used product labels, that is a nice way to promote sales, il help you with an app that can take this up a notch, ill leave a link for it below. 

Stay safe 

Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=store_feedback&utm_campai...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes
Nick_AdRoll
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

Love you store and design. A few suggestions:
1. Add more to your About Us page. This is important because it tells your brands story and why people should buy from you. Your website needs to tell a story!
2. Get an email capture tool. Might as well collect emails to send offers and retarget them.
4. Collect Reviews. Customer need to trust what they buy. Maybe provide some example reviews on your homepage.

Hope this help! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:

https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
0 Likes

Hello @Schwarzwaldlieb ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks really great and the colors of the theme are good and pleasant. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have noticed that the pictures are great but the size of the image should be increased so that customers can look at the images clearly.
  • Adding trust badges can also impact on your customers to buy a product. Trust badges will let your customers know that your site is safe to share your personal information, add their cards for payments so most of the business is using trust badges nowadays to let their customers know that there site very safe.
  • Also, add some customer testimonials which help to brand your store to the visitors.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
ZacWyatt
Shopify Partner
44 2 11

I think the layout is cool! Bright and well organized! This is pretty good! Your products are good, but they are little expensive to be honest. You should re design the pricing plan. Moreover, you should use some more additional tools to help boost your sales. As I see, your products don't have any testimonials. You can try to import some more reviews to buil trust for your products, so that they can attract more customers. You can use some review apps, like Ali Reviews, this app collects multiple reviews from real customers, and you can filter good ones to highlight your items. The more positive reviews you have, the higher chance you get to get more orders and increase your sales. Should consider apps like this, they can help you to increase profit at first start. Wish you success!

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes

Hi 

Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too. 

You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time. 

I'm not a pro but I will be completely honest with you these are a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

-I would add some testimonials just to show customers how satisfied your previous customers were.

-There are variety of free apps which you can take advantage of from the shopify appstore which will help you grow your audience and increase those numbers in sale like a translation app or a currency converter app which will allow other buyers from different places be at ease when buying from your store.

Let me know if these helped you

Regards,

Jasper

Mokool Apps Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes