New shop, looking for feedback

KenlaGoods
3 0 0

Hi, me and my friend launched our first shop and are looking for feedback.  We haven't made a sale yet and are looking for anything that may be wrong with our store. 

https://kenlagoods.com/

Thanks

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
783 98 252

Hey @KenlaGoods,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! We've reviewed your store in this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
KenlaGoods
3 0 0

Thanks so much for this mate!  

This will help us a lot.

0 Likes

Dear @KenlaGoods  , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. 
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:

• Live chat
  • Videos
  • Testimonials
  • Blog posts
  • Stories about your brand, or any inspirational stories
  • etc.

2You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog.
Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, and provide them an over view of your product categories right at the first glance when they enter your page.

1.png

3. Allow your customer finish their purchase without accessing product page by adding Buy Now button on your homepage and collection page.

2.png

4. Add product reviews on your product detail to persuade your customers

3.png

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".

Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3059 176 554

Hello @KenlaGoods, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Having a brand logo will help you with branding. 

- Add a favicon.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box.

- Add an attractive banner image.

- Make your store engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

- Add review ratings and reviews on the product page. Reviews are very important as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @KenlaGoods 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. I see you've already got a lot of good suggestions!

My small suggestion would be to consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion. You can use Mode Magic to do this. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away! Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. 

Hoping this would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes