New shop

Solved
Excursionist
14 1 2
I've been trying to increase my sales for the past 2 years (www.TopGiftz.co.uk). Not happy with the results. I have just 80% of SEO but not much result.

Please give me your valuable feedback on my store in order that I can improve it. Thank you very much.

0 Likes

Success.

Astronaut
749 46 171

Hey,

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. The logo contains a lot of text. Kindly make it more concise. 
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.

3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  4. Add some more images to the product description.
  5. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.

6. Also, You have around 133  products and a visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.topgiftz.co.uk/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

7. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Excursionist
14 1 2
Many thanks. I will take your solutions on board and will modify as per your suggestions. Please not hesitate to look at it again in near future
Thank you once again
Khalsa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
749 46 171

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @TopGiftz 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

Also I noticed that you don't have reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Excursionist
14 1 2
Many thanks for your positive feedback
There are few product feedbacks
https://www.topgiftz.co.uk/collections/nag-champa-oil-body-perfume-bath-essential-aromatherapy-satya...
Is this what you mean
Ref: better countdown is there a free one please. Do let me know I could not find one
Thank you once again
Khalsa
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey, I would suggest you to start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies.

You can add rich snippets. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. I am open to further discussion.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes

Success.

Excursionist
14 1 2
I have gifts online shop
www.TopGiftz.co.uk
I have changed my shopify online front page. On google they recommend 10 top colours. Red being the top colour and blue the second. I have chosen blue.
Please give positive feedback or alternative colour

0 Likes