New site, getting traffic but slow sales

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey!

I'm looking for some feedback, I'm new to this and am hoping the site doesn't show that too much. I'm wanting to know what it is that needs to change. In the past couple of weeks I have had a few days of more views on my site (just over a hundred) and a few days of 20-40 visits.  Regardless of the number of visits, I do not seem to be making any sales. 

Overall I think I just want to check on it to see why there are not any sales coming in, if anyone had suggestions to make it easier to shop, look around or if I just have not found the right people yet. 

I'm not for sure on advertising, currently running google ads, small amount of fb ads, stopped Pinterest for right now (that adds up fast!) and nothing on instagram paid. 

www.kesori.com

Thank You so much!!! 

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good.
I observed few points on your store. I hope those are helpful for your website. Your website some of the items there is no Gallery images and some of the item's gallery image sizes are not in equal like https://kesori.com/collections/bracelets/products/geode-stone-bracelets.
And your products have there is no description. I suggest you can add description for products, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
Have you promoted your products through social media pages of your website? I am unable to find your website social media pages link, You can add your store social media links in your website and regularly you can promote your products, it helps for increasing of your conversion rates.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO, Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 96

Hello, there!

This is Ren from the Shopify support team - I'd love to offer some advice for your website to add to what's been said above.

I took a look through and think it's overall a great site with a nice selection of products. You've done well making sure all aspects are complete (policy pages, shipping, etc) and your "about" page is very down to earth.

I have recognized areas that would benefit from some fine-tuning - primarily product photography, title, description consistency, header and branding so I'll dive into those. 

Product photography: While your images are nicely taken and the product is showcased well, they are quite inconsistent in terms of the light and background. Product photography is fundamental to creating a polished and professional look but it's important to keep it consistent! This guide goes more in-depth into this and offers 10 key points on what might be wrong and how to fix it!

You can also search for examples of jewelry in Shopify's free images database Burst to give you an idea of what I mean. The products taken on the same background with the same light look clear, simple and allow for ease of visualizing styles. It also helps to include images of models wearing the jewelry to help with size reference!

Here you will find a complete, free guide to DIY product photography. This guide covers 14 chapters worth of material so while I highly recommend it, you can also gain some really solid pointers from this third-party article here which is a lot of the same tips but condensed.

Title and description consistency: I have noticed a few instances where some product names aren't capitalized or use unnecessary punctuation. Example here of 3 product titles. I recommend capitalization and refraining from periods or any unusual spacing. Again, this will lend itself to an overall polished look.

Header and product organization: Think of a way you might organize your products where you can start developing a bit of a brand. I noticed in your About us section where you used the words "classic, trendy and fun" to describe your jewelry. This is a great way to categorize them and then create sub-heading to the particular types you offer. For example - list the Collections in your header up top as Classic | Trendy | Fun and then create a drop-down underneath each one showing Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings, etc.

Branding: When it comes to branding in general, think about the type of feeling you want to create and use the visual tools the platform gives you to make that happen. This is called Color Psychology.

For example Red evokes excitement, blue evokes trust, yellow evokes clarity and warmth. You can customize your website colors (the buttons, links, etc) using your theme editor. You can read more about theme customization here.

I love your business name and the story behind it. Have you considered elevating it with a custom and professional logo? TailorBrands is a third-party option that is a self-guided logo generator and it offers a fast and easy way to generate a logo for your business.

One last suggestion is to consider the use of Social Proof apps to create a sense of scarcity or urgency surrounding a sale product. Check out these app options here. 

I hope that helps! Overall you have a nice website and I love your products, they hold so much potential so you want to focus on showcasing them. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hey @KesHublocster,

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase-

- You need to work on your branding. Your logo does not match the look and feel of youur website. 

- There is no Login and Logout Page.

- Pop-up Banners- I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

- Blogs- Using a blog, you can educate customers about your product or services. You can use the blog to share customer success stories and how your product helps them to solve problems. As we know, "Content is King", post valuable post which benefits the readers.

-You should change the position of your newsletter subscription box to the top of your store. This might help you to capture more customers.

You need to start focusing on your website engagement and interaction. No matter how much effort you put on your store but everything will go in vain if you are not able to capture your visitors on the website. Before wasting all your money on facebook ads learn that your site doesn't convert your traffic to sales—You need to validate your website before you spend money on traffic (ads). You need to make your store ready for engagement.

There are other suggestions as well. I am a designer and I am ready to devote my 2 hours in order to help you resolve all the issues relating to designing and website. So let's schedule a call?

Let me know your availability.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thanks for your reply! 

I have spent the last couple of weeks making some changes, I think there are still some tweaks to make, but overall I appreciate your advice! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hi , 

Your store looks premium and has a good feeling throughout . 
I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, if you like you can apply to your store. This will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly . Also it will build additional level of trust with the customer and drive you a lot better sales.

1. The logo is taking a lot of space in the header. You can reduce logo empty spaces around header ,will look good.
  2. You can add a favicon on the website ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  3. Also you can give a try to make your images size equal as there is no unformity throughout.
    Taking someone to the cart is a challenge. So to make them buy from your site, add a longer product description as it leads to better SEO ranking in google search.  Ref article from shopify 
  4.  Your Instagram link is not working , which is a letdown.
    Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.

5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  7. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment. Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.
  8. You have around 73 prouducts , it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product for the new user with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is empty https://kesori.com/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

9. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here. I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Sad to hear this am new too,also on another platform.slow Tooo. Keep faith and burn some juniper sage & cinnamon, dragon blood.see if it helps with good blessings 🙏 I do this Friday tooo
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
I need help as well am zero 😭 lost in translation about this site & platform.but I still keep pushing on .God help us alll
0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi :)

You really need to work on your conversion rates then, to make sure that you won't lose your shoppers halfway.

Check out this article about product page design, hope it will help!:) Also this piece about improving your Shopify store and last one -  about e-commerce conversion funnel.

All the luck:)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thanks so much,I clicked on link , really read a bit,will start goaliing myself towards that.catchy pharases,better photo with a short story, especially about goats,milk and tid bites.awesome.
0 Likes